Forums

Help › Forums

Watch these videos to earn additional views?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:10 PM (37 replies)
  • schuey87
    4 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 12:25 PM

On the watch videos for credits you can watch the 7 videos on the carousel once per day to get 7 unredeemed views. Then it puts a tick on each video, and you don't earn any additional views for watching them again. But there is a button which says watch these videos to earn additional views. That brings up a screen with 2 videos, which then says 2 views next to each one, sometimes it says 4 views next to one and 5 views next to the other. If you watch both of the videos and then go back to the carousel all the videos still have the ticks and you don't earn any more views for watching them. Is there a way that you can earn more than 7 views from the carousel per day and if so how? Thanks!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:00 PM

No, they are only available once every 24 hours.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 3:33 PM

It's hit or miss. Occasionally those additional views will allow you to view them multiple times and score additional views every time but not always. With WGT being based in California those opportunities occur more often in the U.S.A. than overseas and even more often in California than in other states.

Before trying to watch one a second time make sure to back all the way out to the carousel. Once you've viewed one, it will disappear when you try to go back in to view it if you're not going to get credit for the view. It may be that you are not getting the additional credit because you are not backing out of the views far enough.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 3:47 PM

best to not discuss "extra views" videos.

Hit or miss and social theater will in fact, IP ban you if you get "too many" views :)

currently there is a hampton inn for 5 views, but its bugged/glitched , error 503 "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable: Back-end server is at capacity)

Live gamer resets daily at 2:00p.m. my time. Same time as WGT daily XP bonus reset

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 4:01 PM

I've been here over 5 years and know of no one who has been "IP banned" for getting too many views. Some people have been able to receive hundreds of views in one day for certain videos and it has not been a problem. There are some videos that will cut a person off after 1, 10 or 100 views. It's video specific.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 4:54 PM

FamousBeef:
    Hit or miss and social theater will in fact, IP ban you if you get "too many" views :)

If they do change your ip.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:12 PM

srellim234:

I've been here over 5 years and know of no one who has been "IP banned" for getting too many views. Some people have been able to receive hundreds of views in one day for certain videos and it has not been a problem. There are some videos that will cut a person off after 1, 10 or 100 views. It's video specific.

you could write a book about what you don't know.

jld51:

If (When) they do, change your ip.

;)

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:29 AM

and what you know you could put on a postage stamp

• freezen4242
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:13 AM

I know  for a fact some IP addresses do   not work for some players trying to get credits. There are methods to correct this.  One of which  is releasing and renewing your ip  through your service provider. I  have received more than enough credits to purchase my clubs and the best balls.  All  I will  say is  if its broken  it can be fixed.  most just  don't have the knowledge to fix the problem and  just complain it doesn't work.  Yes  getting  credits  at times seems hopeless. but it also can be extremely lucrative. I know it shouldn't  have to be difficult but sometimes it  just  is. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:51 AM

Famous- you are an expert at spouting things without presenting any evidence whatsoever. Prove your point by citing who has been banned or don't say anything. Before you use your usual reply that you are not allowed to name names on these forums be aware that you are not calling someone out, they have already been disciplined and it is ok to name them. 

You apparently have serious issues with WGT but refuse to leave. Quite frankly, you add nothing to these discussions and instead hinder positive help being offered to others. Please let us help those who ask for help and stay out of it.

RSS