Forums

Help › Forums

Watch these videos to earn additional views?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:10 PM (37 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 9:34 PM

pjctas0822:

Id love to see proof of that . 

Why would I lie you annoying little man? I have received 45 credits above the carousel this morning, 7 views from the carousel and 12 views below. There should be lots more during the day though. I'll keep you informed of my progress later.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 9:55 PM

Stupid question probably but what does IP mean?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:04 PM

senec:

Intellectual Property...I think................Andy

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:08 PM

senec:

Try www.whatismyip.com

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 10:57 PM

piztaker:
    Try www.whatismyip.com

If you know just tell him ??...Andy

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 2:06 AM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

Why would I lie you annoying little man? I have received 45 credits above the carousel this morning, 7 views from the carousel and 12 views below. There should be lots more during the day though. I'll keep you informed of my progress later.

ah maybe just a bit of confusion then... you mentioned 150 views earlier,

I, and maybe pj, thought you meant just the livegamer views.... i got about 102 from 6 separate log-ins -for 150 would need to be on all day :)

one thing that can add a bit more to the supersonic ads is reload, i often find that some will reload a number of times, not sure if this is just part of a "daily quota"

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:24 AM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

Little man. Why you so disrespectful computer UFC fighter lol..........Anyway your word is not proof. Im not counting credits because that is not what you said. You said you get over 150 views per day and that is a lie.

• mercedesccm1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 6:38 AM

Well I have been trying now for 3 days to obtain credits from the carousel but with no luck message says sorry we are unable to answer your request please try later Ok 3 day have passed and still the same reply also the supersonic video,s say watch this video and earn 2 or 3 extra credits and the video screen stays black yet comes back to say earn more credits and still the same happens Have you any Ideas on what to do and have you experienced this happening have clicked on to help and still no luck  help me if you can thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:41 AM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

Now 18 more credits for vids over the Carousel, 34 views from under and 26 from the survey page, totaling 53 views so far and 89 credits.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:56 AM

Famous- Proof you were IP banned for too many views or just being too abusive and they didn't want to deal with you any more? There's a big difference.

As for helping others, read my first post in this very thread again, the one that you chose to be negative about. Here, I'll help you by putting what I wrote here -

"It's hit or miss. Occasionally those additional views will allow you to view them multiple times and score additional views every time but not always. With WGT being based in California those opportunities occur more often in the U.S.A. than overseas and even more often in California than in other states.

Before trying to watch one a second time make sure to back all the way out to the carousel. Once you've viewed one, it will disappear when you try to go back in to view it if you're not going to get credit for the view. It may be that you are not getting the additional credit because you are not backing out of the views far enough."

Helpful and positive, something you apparently are unable to comprehend. There are plenty of other examples but your closed mind is not worth the effort to attempt to open it.

RSS