Forums

Help › Forums

Watch these videos to earn additional views?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:10 PM (37 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 7:50 AM

this is true,well said

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 7:53 AM

billcliff:

this is true,well said

Seconded.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 8:32 AM

Just going back to the original post, I'm afraid you couldn't have joined our 'happy band' at a worse time mate... that is if you are hoping that watching videos will give you enough credits to gradually buy better equipment. keep you in balls and get you the latest 'must have' avatars.

Personally, I count myself very lucky that I have been able to progress to Tour Master in my 12 Months here, with pretty decent equipment and enough banked credits for a 'rainy day', without having to dig into my own pocket. Not sure about the situation in The States, but here in the U.K; if those were the 'Feast' times..... these are definitely the 'Famine' days. You will probably be aware that the credits awarded for videos watched, has recently been halved, which you can see from the forums, hasn't gone down very well at all !

There really isn't any way round the crumbs that are on offer over here now, unless you can qualify for some surveys, which pay quite well. When I was working my way up, I joined an independent survey company, averaged a couple a day and was rewarded with Pay Pal vouchers, which I was able to redeeem for credits on here. It took me Months, but I ended up with a couple of thousand credits for my trouble, which may be worth thinking about.

I'm afraid to say that WGT have made it perfectly clear that 'my type' is not what they are looking for in future and I fully expect more measures to be brought in, to highlight that. It's people with a few quid, who are willing to invest in their game, that they really want and that's no different to any kind of business, anywhere in the world.

The best of luck my friend.

Ade

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 8:55 AM

The views and the value of them has gone up for me this week and I'm getting around 150 views a day. Thanks WGT, someone is doing a good job there.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 10:55 AM

piztaker:

The views and the value of them has gone up for me this week and I'm getting around 150 views a day. Thanks WGT, someone is doing a good job there.

Yikes.... that's great news mate, but I must be missing a trick here, as it's not changed for me at all. Maybe you can make contact and help, if possible. Being out of work, I would be grateful my friend.

Many thanks

Adrian

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:39 AM

Glossopade:

Yikes.... that's great news mate, but I must be missing a trick here, as it's not changed for me at all. Maybe you can make contact and help, if possible. Being out of work, I would be grateful my friend.

Many thanks

Adrian

they are targeted ... to a point .., so you get what you get, 8am uk time (when the list resets) is when the best time to start as this is when the list is biggest

oh yes , and the views went up to 4 for each vid over the weekend, who knows if it will be the same this weekend

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:48 AM

10 credits a day in Spain,7 on carousel and one 3c video !! Credit Card Company in touch due to 'Unusual Activity' on it !! Two more balls lost today,expecting E-Mail..Andy

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 7:02 PM

enough of you already, I'll name you someone who was IP banned by social theater, ME,  I was IP banned. can i name myself?

Starting on the 08/20/2012 daily reset, NO extra views would be awarded to me AFTER i watched the videos. I sent both Live Gamer and WGT numerous emails which were ignored. I posted in several threads which were also ignored as everyone was raging about the 50% cut in redeem rate.

After a couple weeks, I changed my IP and low and behold views were awarded again. To test, I changed my IP back to original banned one, once again no awarded views, changed IP again and now getting views.

Yes, i have issues with WGT (poor communication, badly designed and implemented "improvements", etc) so what? Why should I leave? I have every much a right to play here and post in these forums as you do.

And what help have you EVER offered other than to *** at people about making new threads on old subjects or posting in a place that you deem wrong?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:32 PM

Kleenex seems appropriate about now.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 9:12 PM

piztaker:

Id love to see proof of that . I have had times where I can get over that number but it is rare and definitely not lately. But I forget WGT is perfect on your end because...... anyone else getting that many daily? And be able to prove it too ? Watch this.

RSS