Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:51 PM

ANOTHER DAY AND STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BLA BLA BLA  DON'T CARE WHOSE PROBLEM BUT IT IS ON THE WGT SITE SO IN MY MIND THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD PROVIDE UPDATES DAILY. WGT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ITS NEVER THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD SOMEHOW MAKE THE WGT CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:53 PM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  SO NOT JUST LIVE GAMER HAVING THIS PROBLEM??????????????????????????

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:35 AM

Please quit with the capitals. Getting angry won't help. 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:13 AM

WGTPizza tks for yr work. FYI, yesterday 5 videos, this morning ZERO. Bye

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 3:51 AM

Piz is right. We get 2 or 3 a day over here, but no more than that. I've given up trying for now, as it's just something else I don't need getting wound up about. I'm sure it will be sorted soon..... won't it ?

• StevieBalastaros
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 5:33 AM

Me too and it's getting very boring!!!!

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 10:49 AM

PUHOLINO:

Let me try, lol. When I go to get free credits tab and then click on "watch videos", the carousel with the daily 7 ads we get here opens normally, the ads appear, but when I try to watch them, it says "Sorry! We are unable to process your request. Please try again." It was working fine ever since I joined in January, the problem showed up today, infact yesterday afternoon your time. My computer settings were not updated or changed in any way. Something different with live gamer perhaps? The redeeming of views works though.

Jure

P.S.: Btw, I've always liked pizza, great to hear you're on board full time.

PUHOLINO:

Let me try, lol. When I go to get free credits tab and then click on "watch videos", the carousel with the daily 7 ads we get here opens normally, the ads appear, but when I try to watch them, it says "Sorry! We are unable to process your request. Please try again." It was working fine ever since I joined in January, the problem showed up today, infact yesterday afternoon your time. My computer settings were not updated or changed in any way. Something different with live gamer perhaps? The redeeming of views works though.

Jure

.the same thing is happening to me ! but also the extra vids above the carosel for credits appears but with a green screen where you must enter your date of birth - no matter what you enter- they say that is incorrect. without checking my birth certificate i know my birthday hasn't changed. what's up with that?

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 3:47 PM

Holy ***, there has been a change. When I try to watch a video I no longer get the stupid message, I get nothing at all. Maybe this is an improvement!

Edit: My post was edited to remove the caps lock. I will not post in all caps any more.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 5:03 PM

Hey all-

I know it's a regional issue and I had no problem over the weekend racking up a few views. So, I cashed in all of my views yesterday, and today I chose about a half dozen players, at random, from this thread who were having troubles and gifted you a sleeve or two. Sorry to the guys using Callys and Nike, too rich for my blood, I didn't rack up that many views.

If you were a recipient, I posted a message on your wall.

Enjoy!

MC

• wawaoodis
    12 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 7:51 PM

Ive been doing the samething for more than a week now. Itry everydayndget the am message...orry, cannot b prcssed at this time, try again later..I'm getting tired of it. WGT, do someting abot this issue. Everyone is fed up

RSS