Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • Slackie
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:38 PM

Still cant watch Videos .. and its been like that for weeks now ... ive got 96 unredeemed views ...
    Will wgt fix this problem soon ?

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:36 AM

mrcaddie:

Hey all-

I know it's a regional issue and I had no problem over the weekend racking up a few views. So, I cashed in all of my views yesterday, and today I chose about a half dozen players, at random, from this thread who were having troubles and gifted you a sleeve or two. Sorry to the guys using Callys and Nike, too rich for my blood, I didn't rack up that many views.

If you were a recipient, I posted a message on your wall.

Enjoy!

MC

THank you Sir, much appreciated. Still not working today so we go and play and ignore this  rant as its getting tiring

• palllanzani
    9 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:04 AM

Sorry We are unable to process your request. Pls try again later. Ok!

But  if you take off the video carousel, well, definitely the problem would be resolved.   :)

ps.: I don't know why my last posts were all refused.
     thx.

• mistergoof
    9 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:56 PM

I get the same problem on the video carousel,

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:13 PM

Apparently things have improved, when I click know everything is OK........

woohoo for me.........

• naiima
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:36 PM

same issue with the views "we're unable to process ur request...."

14 days now (maybe more .. i've stopped counting days)

i've sent 2 troobleshooting details about it 2 weeks ago and got 2 (thx for) responses but the problem still exist

why US citizens have more ways to earn credits (working carousel in few US areas (it work or it not ????), more extra vids, surveys....etc etc etc) than whole "other" world

i'm Tour Master and playing getting worse and hazardeous with standard balls

cant afford balls correctly cuz the unique way for me (and i'm not the only one) to get credits is the 7 vids carousel (no surveys for my country, no extra vids, no possibility to cash money whenever i want to do) ...the fact is why LG take that huge time to fix the problem oO

Cheers and sorry for the big text i've write

• maktheknife
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:38 PM

i received the same messages,hope it will be resolve soon.......T.Y

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:41 PM

Another day and still not fixed, oh but now I get the message again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:05 PM

Slackie:

Will wgt fix this problem soon ?

It's not their problem to fix. They can only keep the pressure on to Livegamer.

• vfohgggg
    15 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2012 2:35 AM

surely the carousel videos should be taken off and replaced with ads that work

RSS