• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:36 PM

discriminating BOO HOO

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:37 PM

PhilA2:

15 days since someone broke it and you now have admitted that it only works in certain countries? Now you are discriminating against the players in the countries NOT on  you list of countries. 

If it doesn't work all around the world then you should remove it from the WORLD GOLF TOUR site!!!

My money stays in my pocket until you start providing real Customer Service.

Perhaps you should read the statement again. Livegamer has a problem that they've managed to fix for certain countries, they are trying to fix it for all.

• 2L8m8im2gr84u
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:23 AM

getting tired of keeping my side of the bargain by watchin the vids only to refresh and find ive not been reimbursed for my time and compliance.it should be illegal to promise something in an offer then fail to complete the agreed terms of said task...my time IS valuable and i would appreciate some integrity on the part of the poster of the adds..

• palllanzani
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:43 AM

piztaker:

Perhaps you should read the statement again. Livegamer has a problem that they've managed to fix for certain countries, they are trying to fix it for all.

wgt pizza, pls tell us  WHEN it ll be fixed, 'cause it s a month there s a trouble,  a month, not a minute or a day.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:08 AM

2L8m8im2gr84u:

getting tired of keeping my side of the bargain by watchin the vids only to refresh and find ive not been reimbursed for my time

Only the vids above the carousel give credits, the others give views. Refreshing would only add the ones from above.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:43 AM

did he say a single word about credits do you think we're all stupid ? you know sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 10:20 AM

piztaker:

vfohgggg:

surely the carousel videos should be taken off and replaced with ads that work

I think they have today. I've got no carousel but I've landed over a hundred views already.

how in the world do you accumulate "over a hundred views" when the carosel is down, in canada we are limited to seven views on the carosel per day and there  is very seldom extra views (for views or credits)so please explain to the world how we can get these extra views that you can, by the way WGT claims to have the problem fixed here- but it's very intermittant

• Kashtongin
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 1:36 PM

I contacted WGT about this earlier today.  Here is their response:

Thank you for your inquiry on Live Gamer videos, currently some of our players are experiencing an error message when trying to play Live Gamer videos. We are aware of this situation and have contacted Live Gamer regarding this issue that many of our players have reported.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this investigation. Once we find out more information we will be sure to alert our players via the above Forum thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at Support and we will be glad to help.

Thank you for playing World Golf Tour.

Regards,

WGT Member Services

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:37 PM

Another day and still not working. Another day and I will not spend any more money until WGT can provide real customer service. Perhaps WGT should hire someone to teach them CRM (Customer Relationship Management).

RSS