Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:45 PM

Again today  could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

WGT will take money from any country but not provide the same services to ALL countries.

People, stop spending you money if you are not getting the freebies others get!

Why should some people be able to get free credits and can purchase balls for credits when the rest of the WORLD cannot? 

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:06 AM

Again today  could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

WGT will take money from any country but not provide the same services to ALL countries.

Why should some people be able to get free credits and can purchase balls for credits when the rest of the WORLD cannot? 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:17 AM

Is there an echo??? Phila I feel for you but is this all necessary and is it making you feel better?

I hope so.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:00 AM

Since you have stated that this is an open Forum, it does make me feel better so butt out.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:40 AM

Good glad you feel better.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 6:56 AM

Phil- since you ignored everyone who was asking you direct questions earlier perhaps you would answer us now. Here'swhat I wrote earlier when you were ranting that WGT should completely shut down the video system for everyone:

"Phil- Why should they? The surveys and the videos have nothing all to do with the actual game play on this site. Better to provide as many people as possible an opportunity to get some credits than to alienate the entire customer base.

It's unfortunate that the system itself isn't working for everyone right now but even when it was working correctly it wasn't even for all. There is nothing right or wrong with that; it is just the way life works when companies advertise regionally or nationally. As I posted in another thread, a Healthy California initiative isn't going to pay for people in Africa to view their ad. A politician in Texas isn't going to pay for his campaign ad to be seen in Europe. A car company is not going to pay for a commercial to be seen in countries where that car model is not sold.

Hopefully the system will be repaired and restored soon. From what I see in your posts you apparently have the money to play this game but are choosing not to put money in it. That's fine. That's your choice. But why deny credits from those who can't afford to put money in it?"

• beechy007
    163 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 9:32 PM

i have been getting carousel view credits up but not the ones above the carousel which sometimes the amount of credits can vary between 2-7 credits. They have not being paid to me for about the last 3 days and I am in Australia. Roigh guess i have not been paid about 100 credits for watching them and they can last up to 5 mins viewing time

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:57 PM

Srellim234 - didn't know I was required to answer a direct question but here is an answer for you. 

How can you tell by my posts that I have the money to play this game? I may have purchased everything in my bag by credits, even though I have never been able to take a survey and could only watch 7 carosel vids each day, 7 per day. Now I still can't get credits through surveys and I cant watch any videos.

While WGT will take my money or probably take money from anyone in any country they can't seem to provide the same free services to all of those countries. Personally, I don't think that is fair and I really don't care about your opinion.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:59 PM

Today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 11:07 PM

Man someone either put this guy out of his misery (click click) or gift him some balls lol.

Phila your not spending but your still playing? Why not just quit and speak badly about WGT to everyone you know . That will show them, Word of mouth is stronger than this forum thats for sure.

RSS