Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:34 AM

Richard1201:

Can you believe it. It does seem like some people are managing a couple of views but I have been down for 6 days now and absolutely no response from WGT or Gamer etc.

They did respond in another thread. It should be fixed soon.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 9:59 AM

piztaker:

Richard1201:

Can you believe it. It does seem like some people are managing a couple of views but I have been down for 6 days now and absolutely no response from WGT or Gamer etc.

They did respond in another thread. It should be fixed soon.

Is it fixed then? I was trying to find that response and cant because they still havent fixed the search feature bahahaha Poor Poor WGT and the bug fix crew.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 10:00 AM

Richard1201:

All it needs is a explanation and a solution. No more free views...or something that lets us know we we are at.

Service is a word that WGT need to think of.

Hi Richard1201,

Please review the many pages of this thread where I have responded 3 times, this being the 4th, explaining that we are aware of this issue and we are working with Live Gamer toward a solution. Thanks for your patience.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:02 AM

WGTpizza:

Hi Richard1201,

Please review the many pages of this thread where I have responded 3 times, this being the 4th, explaining that we are aware of this issue and we are working with Live Gamer toward a solution. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for the response, it is appreciated.

Looking amongst the threads is extremely difficult knowing the amount of posts on this little issue. 

The fact that the "problem" is taking so long means something serious to us members outside of the US etc. 

However, a response is a response.

Thanks, trying to stay classy. heheh

• d1d1
    30 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 1:36 PM

Please review the many pages of this thread where I have responded 3 times, this being the 4th, explaining that we are aware of this issue and we are working with Live Gamer toward a solution. Thanks for your patience.WGTpizza.                                                               that *** is the only what you can say after 10 days stop repeating yourself and fix that or say people you wont.You can address country club members (The Deviations) every day but you tel as same *** ewry 5 days and we supposed to be happy common you supposed to be best game for the hol world no individuals,and why is USA getting far mor videos tel that too the people. yeee  you want put this on your *** forum.

(Give the people 1000 credits for putting up this *** and other stuf)

THANKS WGTpizza

• d1d1
    30 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 1:37 PM

Your post is pending moderation and ***  moderation put what i sad.

• Kikoychu
    165 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:19 PM

it's not working again, was able to earn credits yesterday... this is classy wgt

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:24 PM

d1d1:
    that *** is the only what you can say after 10 days stop repeating yourself and fix that or say people you wont.You can address country club members (The Deviations) every day but you tel as same *** ewry 5 days and we supposed to be happy common you supposed to be best game for the hol world no individuals,and why is USA getting far mor videos tel that too the people. yeee  you want put this on your *** forum.

Look, your post made it to the forum!

As you may be aware, WGT does not produce videos for you to watch to earn free credits. LiveGamer does that. As much as we would like to, we can not directly fix this issue. The reason I am repeating "we are working with LiveGamer" is because that is EVERYTHING within our power that we can do.

We aren't happy that players outside of North America are having trouble participating with LiveGamer because everyone loses in this situation. We promise to do our part by working every day with LiveGamer toward a solution, and the second we learn any new information we will be sure to update the community.

Thank you for your patience :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:32 PM

10 days is very long time to stay classy and patience, i have been able to watch totally 11 vids on livegamer in 10 days, should be 70. I feel robbed for the opportunity to earn a little credits, i spend more than 75 credits/ day using balls etc to play here. With some luck/ a good day i can watch 5 supersonic and sponserpay, earn me about 25 credits! I have send 3 mails to livegamer and wgt!

Egon

• d1d1
    30 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 6:14 PM

As you may be aware, WGT does not produce videos for you to watch to earn free credits. LiveGamer does that your answer.

Yes LiveGamer does that but does not respond to e-mails but it's your fault you do not know to explain to people what is the problem  and  you do not know how to solve a problem. but I do in my country we can see 7 videos per day give people 40 credits for 10 days that videos do not work  and 10 credit for each day until you correct significant problem with LiveGamer. You give  all kinds of rewards it's not going to cost you anything.I wonder how   your response too this?

Thanks WGTpizza

RSS