WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 11:05 PM
  • Gav-C
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:49 AM

Here is a simple solution that I use to get by the errors. I had a program called Hotspot Shield installed but never activated, as soon as I saw the error, I thought to myself this was region related, so I switched on Hotspot shield changing my IP to somewhere in America and viola everything worked fine again. As soon as I was finished I turned off Hotspot shield and went back to normal.

P.S Hotspot shield only acts like a proxy so you can anonymously browse. Its not a hacking tool or anything illegal.

Hope this helps any of you that are having issues.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:35 PM

Another day and still not working~~~~~~~~~~~~~ still not spending either!

• Gav-C
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 12:50 AM

Phil try my solution above. It has helped me.

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 1:27 AM

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately the program will not load here in South Africa.

Will look for another one.

'Take care

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 8:41 AM

Help.

I'm not able to claim my views.

A message says that Wgt is unable to serve ads for my area, and doesn't even allow me to transform my views to credits.

Please fix as soon as possible the problem, I'm short of balls... 

• offroad4u
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 9:21 AM

Me too. I keep getting

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

• vfohgggg
    15 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 2:57 PM

thank you wgt the watch videos problem has been solved for me

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 5:40 PM

figured it was too good t be true !!!!! just in time for the long weekend - the carosel is down. don't know if it's conncted or not trial pay won't connect and peanut labs doen't funtion either.  WOW

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:26 PM

Another day and still not working - I am also not spending and that will continue. Also, haven't been able to answer surveys, always, ALWAYS GET:

"We're sorry there are no options available to earn Credit right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow."

I have been checking back for the past couple of months and always, ALWAYS get the same response!

RSS