Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • Giuliano68
    17 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:12 AM

There are already three days that the bug is not solved, in other hand livegamer has duplicate the view required to earn credits. It should be far if livegamer compensate with credits this Issue. 

WGTpizza:

Hey folks, we're looking in to this issue with Live Gamer. I will make sure to update once we get any information.

Sorry for the troubles, and thanks for understanding while we get to the bottom of this.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alias75
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:35 AM

until yesterday the problem has been explained above.

Today, instead, when I click on one of the 7 cards, nothing comes out, not even the error message.

However, nothing else matter :)

cheers :D

• Kikoychu
    165 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:36 AM

it's been 3 days now! why don't you just discontinue the watch videos altogether so it'll be fair for everyone, i read in one thread some guys can get free credits repeatedly in 1 day...

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:57 AM

Have been having exactly same issue for at least 2 days now, thought it was just me. Thankfully checked the forums and found out it aint just me

• s0niido
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:20 AM

Same problem here. We're practically dead without credits, the game is not interesting at all if you cannot afford a decent sleeve of balls or a good club, not to mention that is almost impossible with the actual WGT program, where you can make 150 credits / month wathing vids. Ok ok you have the option to buy credits, and i'm ok with that, but keep in mind, this is a game, a free game nonetheless, and people ar playing for fun, not money. Wgt makes money of our back, having fun wile we're bombarded by advertising. So my point is try to find a balance between free credits, free products and buying credits. Let me, the costumer come half way, on free credits and more free products and deals, and the other half, going pro and wanting more, the best of the best, buying credits for that specific purpose. A couple of examples :

- Why not give more when you buy sleeves of balls: buy 5 get 1 free ( your actualy making less than 20% price cut, but you make the costumer buy more ), buy 10 get 3 free ,and i think you get the point 

- A better price on old clubs : somewhere between 40 - 50% back, considering that from hack to legend you go thru at least 2 sets of driver/clubs/wedges and so on

I could go on and on, with more improvements that can not only satisfy the players, but also making you more money with the indirect referrals that players bring in and the impulse to buy more, if available at some point , for a limit period of time

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:51 AM

Anotherbogey4me:

Yet another scam from the Worst Golf  Tour

Can you name a better Golf Sim at this time? No you cant so deal with it. Geezzzzz.

• davidclangley
    13 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:33 AM

pjctas0822 considering that this is affecting people outside the US and u are an American and as such can still claim videos, youre opinion soes not count

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:49 AM

I succeeded in wieving only 2 videos in 3 days. Same as PUHOLINO.

News?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 1:37 PM

Tamsach:

I succeeded in wieving only 2 videos in 3 days. Same as PUHOLINO.

News?

At least you were able to watch 2, my success rate was zilch, niente, nada... It's not that I'm dependind on the freebies to keep me going, I put quite a bit of real money in, but I figure it's worth it when you think how much computer or X-box games cost. I have much more fun here for maybe even less money. But the ads were good for when you wait for your friends to log on and the day when there were actually enough views for a sleeve of decent free Callies (used to be once a month) felt almost like Christmas, lol. But seriously, in some (most) parts of the world, like where I'm from, there are no surveys or any other form of earning credits available, except for the measly 7 videos a day, always worth 1 view each. OK, lately some offers became available, but I read there are some issues with them and most want your telephone number and I soooooo want to give them mine. So it could be a good move to fix this problem soon and maybe think of adding some more to the carousel for countries outside US, where this is practically the only way to earn yourself a treat. Don't get me wrong, I fully support buying credits every now and then, but it makes my stomach turn when I read some folks can earn a "fortune" doing surveys that will never be available to me. It's discriminating enough that only people from 8 countries are allowed to enter premiums. It's supposed to be a World golf tour, and don't sell me that some countries have laws against gambling, we don't have 1 and I'm allowed to enter RG's, why not monthly premiums?

This rant aside, I love the game and I'll probably play it for as long as it'll be available.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:38 PM

Here we go again, how many days before this problem is corrected. Since some of us are not in the part of the WORLD that can see the videos it is not fair for others to be able to see them and earn credits.

And I agree, if it is working for you then keep your mouth shut!

RSS