Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • Steve442
    710 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 3:58 PM

Report the problem to Live Gamer not WGT.

I've always found Live Gamer support to be pretty good if a little slow.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:21 PM

I have reported to Live Gamer too, but now its 4 days without earning views.

Egon

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 7:49 PM

You sound like WGT, not our problem report to someone else!! I am accessing 
    WGT site NOT live gamer. If I have a problem I report to WGT and it is their responsibility to get the problem corrected, whoever or whatever the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 8:11 PM

PhilA2:

You sound like WGT, not our problem report to someone else!! I am accessing 
    WGT site NOT live gamer. If I have a problem I report to WGT and it is their responsibility to get the problem corrected, whoever or whatever the cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

You would think. I get shot down every time I talk about WGT's customer service at times. It still sucks!

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:44 PM

I have no issue about not getting credits. I have an issue with the fact that I cannot watch videos for credits on the WGT game site. It worked before live gamer and it does not work now. WGT allowed live gamer on their site, I WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH WGT UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS RESOLVED.

You can contact who ever you want when you have a problem.

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:10 PM

This is like Firefox crashing because of Adobe flash or vice versa.

The point has to be made that I am using WGT and although I may access Live Gamer through the WGT site, the fact the the video's are still not working after 4/5 days is a reflection on WGT and then in the distance, Live Gamer

There has been more than enough time to resolve this issue. Lets get it done already...

• aanilam
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:31 PM

one more thing last few days i am getting half redeem credit

• d1d1
    30 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 5:42 AM

It is 5 days now you did not solve  this issue whit waching videos . Isn that too much for game like wgt and why are in USA waching video works and they hawe more adisional videos this is a world waid game  no USA game pleas  then tell rest of the world besayd USA that you dont wona fix the problem  .

RSS