Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • Alan_M
    237 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:01 AM

I have no issue with Live gamer ads, in fact since the requirement doubled I can watch the "Extra" ads multiple times per day and have no trouble racking up 100 views every 36 hours so.

What I have trouble with is anything other than these. Any of the "sign up" offers repeatedly fail to credit. WGT just fob me off with crap saying I didn't complete correctly and we need proof guff. So I no longer bother with them. 

Videos keep me going.

• palllanzani
    9 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:02 AM

the big video problem still exists, nobody have fixed it yet,

so i have seen i should call Ophra in order to restore the peace in this 21 century schizoid golf,  at least it s sure she will do  something that this 4 bucks a week chins did not  after 7 days.

seriously, it would remain me to say this apparent inactivity  arise out of the spread !

• palllanzani
    9 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 6:16 AM

well, my post is censored, very well, meanwhile i ve no possibility to get credits. ty vm

• davidclangley
    13 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 8:47 AM

South Africa has no option of multiple views for a single LG video. 100views and 75 credits takes 2weeks and a day to achieve.

Personally i think LG have ditched my country so i have cashed in the videos that i had banked which was a few short of 100.

Having been in IT for most of my life i think this is LG's way of saying *** you to anyone outside of the US/UK.

• juancarleras
    9 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 1:53 PM

And me too.

If no free credits, must be purchased...business strategy? i hope not

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 4:07 PM

STILL CANNOT WATCH, PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JSWarton
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 4:19 PM

Tried watching the free credit videos from Supersonic ads and keep getting trojan bocked by my anti virus Has anyone else had this problem?

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 9:41 PM

Just started doing it for me this morning same message.

5.45am 23-09=2012

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:10 PM

My carousel doesn't work today either.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:19 PM

piztaker:

My carousel doesn't work today either.

What ? So does that mean you only get 143 views today? LMFAO. They lower the amount of credits you can get and then they dont give out enough views...All an attempt to get more revenue. Whoever thinks this will work at WGT needs their face punched in. Itsa deplorable tactic.

They would not admit that is what they are trying to do but I was not born yesterday. And you will notice every once in a while they allow people to get multiple views from the below carousel link as if almost to say "here be happy with this you poor bastards" Deplorable. Tell you what if I have to use unlimited balls so be it.

RSS