Forums

Help › Forums

LiveGamer

Tue, Oct 2 2012 2:07 AM (23 replies)
  • egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 2:12 PM

Now i havent been able to watch videos from livegamer (carousel) 2 days, only 1 today, what means they owe me 20 views now, have mailed wgt, got the usual answer empty cache and get new flash.

Hmmmm cache is cleared, new flasghh = crashdowngame, only version 11.2 works. 11.4 is another bugger.

And it is not there the fault is, i've seen livegamer everyday, no probs till now!

Any other have same problem??

Egon

• WindySteve
    28 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 2:36 PM

I have the same problem for the last 2 days too. The extra view options work fine but the carousel of 7 won't play.

Glad you mailed them about it, because i couldn't be bothered to.

• bmwruss
    49 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:15 PM

The only problem I have with it is when they switched to 100 views for 75 credits. 50 views was tolerable, but I quit viewing when they raised it to 100.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:53 PM

Egon- I got the block when I tried to watch them today, too. Do you know the trick to free up additional views? It actually freed up my carousel and caused it to work properly, too.

1. Clicked on the "Watch videos" tab, displaying the carousel.

2. Clicked on the gray box below the courousel that says "Watch this video and get 5 view(s)!"

3. When it displays "There are no videos at this time" clicked on "Skip".

4. Clicked "OK" in the pop-up confirmation box.

5. That returned me to the carousel, fixing it so I could see the videos and get proper views for them.

That procedure also changes the box below the carousel to read "Watch these videos to earn more view(s)!",  freeing up more videos if there are any there.

No guarantees it will work for everyone but it worked for me.

BTW, I use Google Chrome as my browser to view the videos.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 4:05 PM

they been actin funny for a few days..

the 7 on the carousel will credit.. but the extra's wont..

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:20 PM

2. Clicked on the gray box below the courousel that says "Watch this video and get 5 view(s)!"

I dont get that grey box, with 5 views, never seen it here!

Egon

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:33 PM

I know when I used IE I never saw the extra video box but Chrome always seemed to work great for getting views but not of late :( 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:34 PM

srellim234:

Egon- I got the block when I tried to watch them today, too. Do you know the trick to free up additional views? It actually freed up my carousel and caused it to work properly, too.

1. Clicked on the "Watch videos" tab, displaying the carousel.

3. When it displays "There are no videos at this time" clicked on "Skip".

4. Clicked "OK" in the pop-up confirmation box.

5. That returned me to the carousel, fixing it so I could see the videos and get proper views for them.

That procedure also changes the box below the carousel to read "Watch these videos to earn more view(s)!",  freeing up more videos if there are any there.

No guarantees it will work for everyone but it worked for me.

BTW, I use Google Chrome as my browser to view the videos.

TYVMucho SRellim.......Good info. And I too always used Chrome to view vids and forum n such but Maxthong3 for playing LOL :) 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:58 PM

You're welcome. I hope it helps at least a few people get some more free credits. This system has a lot of quirks in it. :)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:03 PM

egonweber:

I dont get that grey box, with 5 views, never seen it here!

Egon

Sorry, egon. If you tried Google Chrome and still didn't get the box I don't know of anything else I can suggest. I know I don't get the box here when I use Internet Explorer. I don't know if it shows up in other browsers.

RSS