Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:37 PM

the videos dosent work 3 days ago.

any idea?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 9:53 PM

Milfshake:

Videos always work for me.

How does that help egon and the other people overseas solve their video problems?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:08 PM

srellim234:

Milfshake:

How does that help egon and the other people overseas solve their video problems?

It shows that not everybody has the problem.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:21 PM

I use palemoon to game and firefox to anything else, tried both same problem. Closed them down turned on Chrome, still no livegamervideos there either. Wrote in livegamer's box about my issue got a mail, where they answer like here, get buggerflash(newest) clean cache, done 5 times empty coockies too, tasted good. Well a joke, nothing seems to get me acess to livegamer, so now they owe me the opportunity of 19 views, have got 1 today(friday) and 1 yesterday thursday i didnt get any, wednesday i got the 7 i use to get!

Egon

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:30 PM

I just tried IE 9 , Chrome, Maxthon3,Firefox . No videos for me neither . :( 

Guess i should get an IP hacker I bet that would work . I heard someone mention to call your ISP and have them change your IP address. Dont do that there are security issues when you do that that I will not get into but a fixed IP is important for ISP ' s to have for their customers. I remember when it was static and could be changed at the click of a button locally from your computer :) .

If you want info on how to work around having to change your IP feel free to PM me. I'm not going to do that because it just is not right but WGT should get a grip and offer everyone fair share of vids . It should not matter what part of the world you live in neither because they could double or triple up vids for countries that cant see what we see here in the states. They should and could level it out though. WGT still requires help in the Customer Service department and I don't see a job posting for a managers position lol. 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:31 PM

Milfshake:

I guess you are on the VIP list like someone else I know that has "PERFECT" WGT membership. lol .

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 10:55 PM

I know this won't help, but I don't do those live gamer videos anymore, since the views have gone doubled. With you adding this information to them not working, just makes me want to even more not bother with them. I do surveys, and they pay more than videos, and I do not get that many surveys either. With that said. That is how sad it is to even do those live gamer videos. Not worth the time anymore. I may have time on my hands, but not to waste on videos that are double the effort now, then what it was before.

• naiima
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:34 PM

have same problem 4 days now

followed all wgt customer service instructions to flush browsers and flash cache, deactivated ads blocker and antivirus but still unable to view asingle one of those 7 livegamer video ads

i never seen another button or link to additional videos giving 5 credits or something like that, seems to be limited to certain lucky players, not to all of us

here in morocco we cant do surveys, it say there's no survey for ur country, only that famous carousel bringig some  shine to our golf journey and now it's double effort for same amount of credits AND IT'S NOT WORKING

• DasRheingold
    10 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:49 PM

You are not alone - been like it on and off all day in the UK.

Beware also of THIS

Congratulations to WGT in hosting an advertiser/offer that loads that wonderful Browser Hijacker 'Incredibar' onto the unwary - well done everyone! Folk, steer well clear of an offer that asks you try a new Media Player in return for WGT Credits - all you get is woe.

RSS