Forums

Help › Forums

I'm Done

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 26 2012 1:42 PM (51 replies)
  • Philly1000
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:56 AM

I'll go back to my Tiger Woods PS3 to play thank you. Have tried this game for a number of weeks to give it a chance. First problem; It's not conducive to much success when you can only drive the ball off the tee for 230 yards maximum. That may be realistic for someone who can only drive the ball that far in reality, but not for most. Secondly; It's also not very realistic when you can't read a green until you've either chipped on from the fringe or when you've actually tried one putt. What appears to be uphill is actually down on many greens, or vise-versa. Not realistic. Thirdly: In reality, when I'm chipping a ball from the rough next to a green with a typical wedge, I don't expect to take 2 or 3 cracks at it. In reality, one has to know the power you need in a deep rough, but there is no consistency on this game site. Unlike any other games system that I play on, you cannot get a feel for what you need, because it changes from round to round on this one. Enjoy your day.  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:00 PM

Was going to give you a pep talk but after reading your blogs,it sounds like you've made up your mind....this isn't as easy as T/Ws but you CAN score better with the clubs you have...Andy

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:13 PM

If you didn't know how to do something you only had to ask

• mulfreak
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:34 PM

What the F__!  I blew some dough in the clubhouse yesterday.   Orange clubs"I love it"  The clubs are F_____ great match my shoes,  I had to carry them to by bag and take the old ones out.  So much for service in the pro shop??  The putter sucks "the ball cringes when it see's it. And that new CLICK AND HOLD METER, I could'nt buy a F_____ putt.  Then I couldn't change putters mid game>>  PLus my bags F____ boring!!  No beer for energy and this F_____ music has to go. 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 4:40 PM

It took you this long to figure out that you're clubs suck? sheesh

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 5:00 PM

Here we go....another classic case of the monthlies.

Players who've been here for no more than 4-6 weeks and don't take the time to learn the basics of the game.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 6:54 PM

Philly1000:
    Tiger Woods

That gave it away !   want to play a easy game ? go to TWO ,  I will pass .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll

• bowz1
    33 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 7:03 PM

i finished 3 games inna row and alld 3 said i forfeited wth?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 8:15 PM

thebigeasy707:

Here we go....another classic case of the monthlies.

Players who've been here for no more than 4-6 weeks and don't take the time to learn the basics of the game.

I have been playing since early March and just now am beggining to really get a feel for most shots. I am getting better too. Learning curve is alot for TW players because you can shoot under par rounds right out of the box.

BYE.

RSS