Help › Forums

I'm Done

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 26 2012 1:42 PM (51 replies)
  • dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 9:06 PM

pjctas0822:
     I am definitely passionate about this game :)

Right on pj i still love this game and have been a member for 2 years , and i am still learning things every day , we get a lot of complaints but all in all it is a great game !     

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 9:42 PM

navigater:

I have notice,you have 10 posts to each ranked round.

And?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:14 PM

pjctas0822:

navigater:

And?

...and it's more usual for people with more experience to give advice. If you know what I mean.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:25 PM

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

navigater:

And?

...and it's more usual for people with more experience to give advice. If you know what I mean.

So then whats your excuse lol.

Did Tigers Woods coach ever win a major? Just saying

.And I am not giving advice only stating my thoughts and opinions of which everyone is entitled to.

I think WGT is hiring for Customer Service/Moderator/Forum Policing. Fill out an app there that way you can block my IP and I cant post like ICON did to me lol. Only to be overidden by the higher ups lol.

Some of you peeps need to lighten up or find a heavily moderated non advice forum . Please.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 2:24 AM

pjctas0822:
    Did Tigers Woods coach ever win a major? Just saying

It's one thing to offer constructive advice but quite another to feel that you need to comment on every single post in the forum, just for the sake of doing so. If all (or even 70%) of your posts were helpful, then by all means post away, but unfortunately you rarely post something of any help to OP's question or comment.

Why not play the game and stop worrying about your post count? If you happen to come across a post in the forum that you really feel you can help with, then by all means, you work those little fingers and type away. Otherwise, let someone else that may know something about that specific topic help out.

Cheers

P.S.  I'm sure Tiger's coach had a bit more game experience and knowledge before he started coaching....

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 2:55 AM

pb1711:
    It's one thing to offer constructive advice but quite another to feel that you need to comment on every single post in the forum, just for the sake of doing so.
    Third thing is to judge postings by such criteria...

I say such judgement is even less valuable than advice or a "useless" comment.

Still, they all are covered by freedom of speech, just like this pointless uttering of mine.

Peace!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 4:16 AM

Philly1000:

I'll go back to my Tiger Woods PS3 to play thank you. Have tried this game for a number of weeks to give it a chance. First problem; It's not conducive to much success when you can only drive the ball off the tee for 230 yards maximum. That may be realistic for someone who can only drive the ball that far in reality, but not for most. Secondly; It's also not very realistic when you can't read a green until you've either chipped on from the fringe or when you've actually tried one putt. What appears to be uphill is actually down on many greens, or vise-versa. Not realistic. Thirdly: In reality, when I'm chipping a ball from the rough next to a green with a typical wedge, I don't expect to take 2 or 3 cracks at it. In reality, one has to know the power you need in a deep rough, but there is no consistency on this game site. Unlike any other games system that I play on, you cannot get a feel for what you need, because it changes from round to round on this one. Enjoy your day.  

Here we go again, first post and it's all about TW or TWO...You have done well young one, go back to work now and tell your boss you attacked that mean WGT and you can collect your cookie. Do you guys ever give up over there...

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 8:19 AM

"If At First You Don't Succeed--Quit!"

Dr. Seuss (from The Saturday Evening Post, November 18, 1964)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 10:30 AM

alosso:

pb1711:
    It's one thing to offer constructive advice but quite another to feel that you need to comment on every single post in the forum, just for the sake of doing so.
    Third thing is to judge postings by such criteria...

I say such judgement is even less valuable than advice or a "useless" comment.

Still, they all are covered by freedom of speech, just like this pointless uttering of mine.

Peace!

+1

RSS