rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 26 2012 1:42 PM (51 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 10:35 AM

pb1711:

pjctas0822:
    Did Tigers Woods coach ever win a major? Just saying

It's one thing to offer constructive advice but quite another to feel that you need to comment on every single post in the forum, just for the sake of doing so.  I dont post to every single thread duh.

If all (or even 70%) of your posts were helpful, then by all means post away, but unfortunately you rarely post something of any help to OP's question or comment.

I do offer help even when the flash thingy hit the fan duh. Not to mention many other posts with Browser settings , computer settings etc etc . Its just you only find the negativity . Your one of those people that remember the 1 wrong thing someone does and not all the positive things . Classic.

Why not play the game and stop worrying about your post count? If you happen to come across a post in the forum that you really feel you can help with, then by all means, you work those little fingers and type away. Otherwise, let someone else that may know something about that specific topic help out.

Ill do what I want i paid for this computer and internet but thanks for your advice lmfao bahahaha now go read something else or work on your game dude . I have fun playing and I am very satisfied with my game.

Cheers

P.S.  I'm sure Tiger's coach had a bit more game experience and knowledge before he started coaching....

You didn't answer the question . Grade F.

Have a good day and dont get your undies in a bunch ok ?

I believe dissecting a post is a TOS maybe they will kick me out for that .

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 10:39 AM

pjctas0822:

maybe they will kick me out for that .

I guess we can only hope...

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 11:18 AM

pjctas0822:

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

navigater:

I have notice,you have 10 posts to each ranked round.

And?

...and it's more usual for people with more experience to give advice. If you know what I mean.

So then whats your excuse lol.

.And I am not giving advice only stating my thoughts and opinions of which everyone is entitled to.

I think WGT is hiring for Customer Service/Moderator/Forum Policing. Fill out an app there that way you can block my IP and I cant post like ICON did to me lol. Only to be overidden by the higher ups lol.

Some of you peeps need to lighten up or find a heavily moderated non advice forum . Please.

Just wanted to see what your reaction was going to be.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 11:58 AM

pb1711:
    I guess we can only hope...

+ 1

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 12:57 PM

pjctas0822:

piztaker:

pjctas0822:

navigater:

I have notice,you have 10 posts to each ranked round.

And?

...and it's more usual for people with more experience to give advice. If you know what I mean.

So then whats your excuse lol.

.And I am not giving advice only stating my thoughts and opinions of which everyone is entitled to.

I think WGT is hiring for Customer Service/Moderator/Forum Policing. Fill out an app there that way you can block my IP and I cant post like ICON did to me lol. Only to be overidden by the higher ups lol.

Some of you peeps need to lighten up or find a heavily moderated non advice forum . Please.

pjctas0822, and I am a forum troll

That will get you better results.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 6:07 PM

bigdaddie1:

pjctas0822, and I am a forum troll

That will get you better results

I know right.

I dunno why people get so mad I mean its just a game and its just a forum. I just love how people are big and bad behind their lil computers in their own lil world. Im as real as it gets and dont hold my tounge for no one sorry.

My name is PJCTAS0822 and I am a forum troll :) (Opy 2012) I have to reference it because then it would be plagiarism.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:27 PM

ain't no body mad  or even up set,,I just put that out there to see what you would say.lol

Correct me if I'm wrong. But You was the one that got a little put out. post as much as you feel you need to,,no prob here

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:24 PM

I just hope his kids get a better education than he did,

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:55 PM

piztaker:

I just hope his kids get a better education than he did,

Kids, I just figured he was the kid in the back of the picture, would explain a lot of the bahahahaha remarks and other childish behaviour.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:13 AM

I do not understand. phallusjerkerctas200288 has his VERY OWN wanna be wgt website thingamabobby. why does he come here to these forums?                                                          

Is WGT compensating him in some way? 

Inquiring minds, want to know!

RSS