Forums

Help › Forums

Let's stop this behavior !

Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:43 AM (34 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:33 AM

Thank you for your extra info on inserting pictures; very helpful ;) hyena64.

Also, thank you for your good vibes on my country's flag, I really appreciate your good spirit.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 11:46 AM

One good thing that we all have to acknowledge as great gain from all the technical problems we have faced with flash while playing on this site is that we have learned a lot more about how certain things work in the internet.

It got me to try about five different browsers, methods of cleaning cache from computer, browsers and flash.  Men, after playing with WGT we have became more enlightened, haven't we ? ... so ......

Thank you WGT experience ! ... (zero sarcasm ... not my style)

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 12:41 PM

Quijotazo:
    After her shot, the game loaded perfectly on my side, I could even write on the chat with no response from her, since her side never loaded back

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the circumstances you're discribing usually mean you were the one booted off. I've experienced the same a few times, my game seemed to have loaded perfectly, I could chat (with no replies, of course) and all, the other guy looked like he didn't load... Good thing they are my friends, every time that happened, they told me their game said I was the one who disconnected and lost the match. So if a shot clock runs out on your playing partner and nothing happens (no warning) but your game still seems to work good, it's pretty much a certainty you were in fact the 1 who lost connection. I know, it seems strange, but it's a fact.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 1:54 PM

thebigeasy707:

TeeWade:

I and two other players had major loading issues just the other day. One at a time, we left the game and came back into using the quit and return method. Viola'....no more issues and we ALL completed the game.

probably cause you simply remembered to :)

This was my thought...lol.  Glad to see everyone having fun at one another's expense.  That's the fun part of WGT imo.  Some just have thin skin.  Oh well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:23 PM

PUHOLINO:
    So if a shot clock runs out on your playing partner and nothing happens (no warning) but your game still seems to work good, it's pretty much a certainty you were in fact the 1 who lost connection. I know, it seems strange, but it's a fact.

Yes it is. If the timer runs out and nothing happens (give it a few seconds,) X out of the game and restart it. The 5 minute clock started during or shortly after the timer ran out. You'll see when you get back to the lobby by the time left on the 5 minute clock. 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:27 PM

Yes, I really agree that people should just SPEAK CIVILIZED

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 2:55 PM

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 3:04 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

LMAO......perfect!