Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer is DOWN in many countries

Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:28 AM (90 replies)
  • StevieBalastaros
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:07 PM
    Thanks Pizza. I was wondering if live gamer were going to even to bother fix it or why it was taking so long for them to sort the problem. Nice to be kept up to date. Fingers crossed it wont take long, especially after screwing us over with the redeem points fiasco. Cheers StevieBalastaros
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 10:40 AM

StevieBalastaros:
    Thanks Pizza. I was wondering if live gamer were going to even to bother fix it or why it was taking so long for them to sort the problem. Nice to be kept up to date. Fingers crossed it wont take long, especially after screwing us over with the redeem points fiasco. Cheers StevieBalastaros

You're welcome, and I wish I had better news to report. Still no update on when LG will be operating normally, we are still working with them to make sure it happens asap. Thanks for your patience, and believe me when I say we are as frustrated as you are! :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• GDUDE33
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 4:23 AM

Thanks Pizza, i am busy going into meltdown as i cant play any ready go tournies.....played 2 this morning and now cant play anything. hopefully just a glitch in the system.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2012 5:44 PM

6 weeks is now gone here since livegamer stopped!! Good i didnt hold my breath. But know i just want to know will it ever again be available in northern europe??

Give us some more videos then! Surveys we dont have either, probably noone is interested in little me from a little country out of the big ones!

Instead of free credits, make different prices on the balls and clubs, so them who can make loads of free credits pay the highest price!

Egon

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:04 PM

They are back,i logged on at 11 pm and they were back (our time)

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:06 PM

back in NZ as well, pleasantly surprised. 

• Ramsons202
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 9:14 AM

what the hell some ones useing my name i neved post any thing on cerdits

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2013 2:55 PM

Greyyowl:
    Any ideas as to what we do to gain the creds

If you click on the Total Earned (in blue) of the View status & Support. It will open a window of all the offers you completed and didn't complete. Scroll down and find till you find that offer. Click on the Missing Credits link and tell them of the error. Take a screen shot if you can to submit.

It will read like this:

Pending (waiting for advertiser's approval)
    Missing Credits?

RSS