Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer is DOWN in many countries

Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:28 AM (90 replies)
  • Lamiral
    16 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:24 AM

Thanks !

And what about surveys invitations received from peanutlabs which are always complete ? Can you ask them to stop sending invitations in such case ?

BR

• pawdy72
    305 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:02 PM

what a pile of horse S**t im from ireland and its telling me this service is unavailable in your country so what gives WGT??

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 10:43 AM

Hello thread,

As promised I am here to provide updates (even if they are unfavorable)

We are continuing to stay in close contact with LiveGamer while we work toward making the carousel operate normally again. No signs of light at the end of the tunnel yet but we remain hopeful and diligent.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 10:45 AM

Thanks Pizza. It seems like the Carousel is broken everywhere at the moment.

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:44 PM

Carousel works sometimes here in the USA.

• oatibix
    195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:04 PM

Not been working for 3 weeks now, unless u count the 1 day i managed to watch 1 video...Shall we be credited with our lost credits for this period of time.....I think not

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 2:52 AM

So Sunday rolls around again, and the watch videos for views goes down yet again. Its happening every Sunday. I swear this is on a timer. And bang on 1am in the morning it will come back again. At least im getting something compared to others here, but its getting a bit old now.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 8:39 AM

Haven't even tried for a week...........I'll wait for the thread entitled 'Thank You WGT for sorting LG videoes'...

Then again I best just check them out once a week....Andy

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:21 PM

1 mont is gone now, 14 views the first 12 days, then a msg when i tried to click on them and now only an errormsg, Sorry! We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

I know uk is up again, when comes the rest of countries on again??

Do we get the views we have been missed the long time we have been unable to watch them??

Egon

RSS