Forums

Help › Forums

percentage

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:08 PM (24 replies)
  • dorey
    177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:19 AM

i'm going off wgt witch i love to play i am down to73%now through no fault of my own i just keep getting kick off by my computer or wgt don't know but i am not a quiter

• pholedphan
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:26 AM

Agree also My % goes down because my partner quits un fair.. I am not a quiter wgt needs to do a better job at policing quiters

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:28 AM

dorey:
    i just keep getting kick off by my computer or wgt don't know

Hi dorey,

If you could give us some more information surrounding your situation, we may be able to give you some advice on how to stop losing connection to WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• dorey
    177 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 7:10 AM

WGTpizza:

dorey:
    i just keep getting kick off by my computer or wgt don't know

Hi dorey,

If you could give us some more information surrounding your situation, we may be able to give you some advice on how to stop losing connection to WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

it just comes up could not connect to wgt halfway thru a game i am nw down 60somethig percent thru no fault of my own & when players see it that low they just think ur a quitter

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:33 AM

dorey:
    it just comes up could not connect to wgt halfway thru a game i am nw down 60somethig percent thru no fault of my own & when players see it that low they just think ur a quitter

My apologies, I should have been more specific.

Let us know what browser you are using, and what troubleshooting steps you have taken to attempt to correct this issue. If you haven't tried any, I strongly suggest you use the form search bar to look for the myriad of threads on this subject offering helpful advice.

Try these steps if you haven't yet: Clear Your Cache, Clear Your Cookies, and Clear Your Flash Cache.

Stay Classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:40 AM

WGTpizza:
    If you could give us some more information surrounding your situation, we may be able to give you some advice on how to stop losing connection to WGT

This is all well and good if you happen to be the one losing the connection. I'm down to 80% and have never quit a game. Lost connection once to ISP problems so I'll concede 3% but it's getting silly now, getting killed by others' disconnects.

The best one is where you reconnect, sit there with 2 others waiting for the 4th and then BANG! you're looking at the game client. Then you get the browser error message (sometimes) and the next time you start a game you get that nice reminder that you're a quitter (disconnector.) That'll be 3% please. Dismissed.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:03 PM

Let's start a new club.  ;-)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:30 PM

YankeeJim:
    I'm down to 80% and have never quit a game. Lost connection once to ISP problems so I'll concede 3% but it's getting silly now, getting killed by others' disconnects.

Yea, we hear you on this, YJ. We hear this loud and clear, actually, from the community as a whole. This feature is under heavy review at the moment (I think you and I have talked about this in a different thread) because we want to make other people disconnecting less impactful on your rating. We will be sure to do whatever we can to perfect that feature.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:38 PM

WGTpizza:
    we want to make other people disconnecting less impactful on your rating.

Good. I'm seeing a therapist to deal with the shame and embarrassment of the 80%. It's a struggle. 77% might push me over the edge so I'm treading cautiously until you fix it. :-/

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 12:55 PM

YankeeJim:
    It's a struggle.

Oh, and on a related note, with this latest release we removed the Alternate Shot game mode from the calculation of the percentage. That should save you a few therapy bills ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS