Forums

Help › Forums

percentage

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 8 2017 1:08 PM (24 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 1:46 PM

LMAO. Awesome. That would explain why the 80% isn't moving. 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:22 PM

WGTpizza:
    Stay classy,

I always do brother!!

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:42 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTpizza:
    we want to make other people disconnecting less impactful on your rating.

Good. I'm seeing a therapist to deal with the shame and embarrassment of the 80%. It's a struggle. 77% might push me over the edge so I'm treading cautiously until you fix it. :-/

I been seeing a therapist almost a week now myself , and i turned up the other day and she was running late and i got chopped 3% , for that as well .    Now you just gotta laugh it off , i even had a friend of mine i hadn't played with in a while invite me for a game and he took one look seen 77% , and booted me lmao , i just can't take a trick . Needless to say he is not my friend anymore .  A very poorly thought out decision when implementing this , now i am a nigel no friends .   Ah ha ha ha lmao  !

So in 12 months maybe i will have a % to be proud of if i can get a game !

dflop  !

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 5:48 PM

hpurey:

Let's start a new club.  ;-)

How about the i been shafted club , i'll sign up now  !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 7:08 AM

dflop:
    So in 12 months maybe i will have a % to be proud of if i can get a game !

Heh, I'm at 80% because of the problems with the whole thing and now that they have taken it away from AS the only way it changes is if I start playing blitz, stroke or MP games. Looks like 80% is where it stays.  :-(

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:57 PM

Yeah Jim , they have certainly stuffed this one up , i am through being worried about it now , as i don't play blitz or MP much it looks like i am 77% for some time to come , but hey if no one wants to play good luck to them , at least i still got my true friends .

dflop  !     : (   here to mate .

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 2:01 AM

YankeeJim:
    Heh, I'm at 80% because of the problems with the whole thing

Jeter tore up his ankle and the Yankees are down 1 - 0.   I think you have bigger problems Jim!

Cheers!

• ArizBandit
    19 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 8:47 AM

dorey:

i'm going off wgt witch i love to play i am down to73%now through no fault of my own i just keep getting kick off by my computer or wgt don't know but i am not a quiter

Since I moved to Maxthon3 about  2 months back I have not had any issues with disconnections.Give it a try,it is also much smoother than chrome.

• kindred416
    811 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 9:13 AM

THIS IS *** ..I HAVE NEVER QUIT AND WILL NVER QUIT ...YEY MY % Is 93 ...FIX IT OR I AM OTTA HERE !!!

RSS