Forums

Help › Forums

How is this game so inconsistant?

Sun, Oct 14 2012 12:05 PM (32 replies)
  • Cal1962
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 5:37 PM

No it's no where near a RL experience. It's like watching someone else play golf and you have no control over what happens except SUGGESTING that you hit the ball in any direction.

If I'm supposedly controling my avatar, if my swing meter says I hit the ball on the screws and goes flying 30 yds right, that's not RL, that's a joke.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:30 PM

Let me say this.  If you want to play real golf, then there are thousands of opportunities available.

I am not a shill for WGT, nor am I a detractor of WGT.  I'm just a person who likes the game and dislikes this or dislikes that.

I critique WGT when I feel like it.  On the other hand, I love the game.  I invite you to do better than WGT.  I will then dump them in a New York second and spend my money on your wonderful alternative.

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:39 PM

Oldbayrunner:

canuck4everr:

Oldbayrunner:

LOL... You've played a grand total of 6 games as of this post so practice makes better.

Even pro golfers in the same similar conditions don't hit the exact same shot and get the exact same result. So it is for this game also. So one has to learn the variables to get a close proximity based on the equipment they are using and factors they are facing prior to and after their shot such as how the ball is going to roll depending on the surface structure. Then play their next shot according to the next set of variables. Learning the effects of the variables is paramount to playing this game well and that takes practice.

So you laugh at him , because you think he doesnt practice much , well shame on you .

for being so rude to assume this .

Then calling in WGTpizza for being called a dumbass is just  classless 

FYI... I wasn't laughing at him but laughing remembering what it was like when I first started out and my first games. So you took it the wrong way my good man. Guess you didn't read the context of the rest of my post or you read into it what you wanted to perceive. How you take written words and construe them are up to you.

Now as far as calling in WGTPizza ... I did no such thing and my comment was knowing Pizza would be moderating this post as he does all of them and I was giving the op a helpful notice that he could get himself in trouble if he continued with those types of comments. So can you if you keep this line of comments towards me. Believe me I know because I recently have been there. You want to cop and attitude go right ahead but I will not get into a back and forth attacking type banter with you as that Would Be Classless on both our parts. Nuff said by me.

Just because i disagree with you i can get in trouble , that aint right bro .

One step from quiting rehab .

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 6:52 PM

So quit rehab.  Your attempt to blame the rest of us is pitiful.  Take command of your life or die.  Despite what we say to be politically correct, we don't really give a rat's ass.  If you want us to, stand up and be something other than absolutely worthless.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 7:42 PM

O I C two lads tumbling down the spiral staircase. I'm afraid you're levelling down, both of you.

What about some refreshing birds in your city's parks or deviations on the courses?

Have fun, not flame bates!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 9:34 PM

bubbadork:
    So quit rehab.  Your attempt to blame the rest of us is pitiful.  Take command of your life or die

Beat around the bush why don't you , I mean if you've got something to say Bubba , just spit it out...lol...Andy

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 5:17 AM

canuck4everr:

Oldbayrunner:

canuck4everr:

Oldbayrunner:

LOL... You've played a grand total of 6 games as of this post so practice makes better.

Even pro golfers in the same similar conditions don't hit the exact same shot and get the exact same result. So it is for this game also. So one has to learn the variables to get a close proximity based on the equipment they are using and factors they are facing prior to and after their shot such as how the ball is going to roll depending on the surface structure. Then play their next shot according to the next set of variables. Learning the effects of the variables is paramount to playing this game well and that takes practice.

So you laugh at him , because you think he doesnt practice much , well shame on you .

for being so rude to assume this .

Then calling in WGTpizza for being called a dumbass is just  classless 

FYI... I wasn't laughing at him but laughing remembering what it was like when I first started out and my first games. So you took it the wrong way my good man. Guess you didn't read the context of the rest of my post or you read into it what you wanted to perceive. How you take written words and construe them are up to you.

Now as far as calling in WGTPizza ... I did no such thing and my comment was knowing Pizza would be moderating this post as he does all of them and I was giving the op a helpful notice that he could get himself in trouble if he continued with those types of comments. So can you if you keep this line of comments towards me. Believe me I know because I recently have been there. You want to cop and attitude go right ahead but I will not get into a back and forth attacking type banter with you as that Would Be Classless on both our parts. Nuff said by me.

Just because i disagree with you i can get in trouble , that aint right bro .

One step from quiting rehab .

Like I said, I'm not going to get into a flame war with you. If you get yourself into trouble it is by your own actions and words but not through any efforts of mine. I am helping you in warning you it can happen, as it has happened to me recently. Whether you choose to take the friendly advise or not is up to you. 

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 7:18 AM

let's focus on the game and have some fun

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 3:52 PM

bubbadork:

So quit rehab.  Your attempt to blame the rest of us is pitiful.  Take command of your life or die.  Despite what we say to be politically correct, we don't really give a rat's ass.  If you want us to, stand up and be something other than absolutely worthless.

Im assuming your refering to me about quiting rehab , i have never been in rehab and never will be .

You have some pretty harsh words to say other wise .

Kinda offensive i think .

• irishprogolf
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 5:56 PM

ok 2 games i went 90% to77% come on realy i pay money 2 play good far game and it does this and i just 2 say y do we buy ball u just take them bk not happy at all 

RSS