Forums

Help › Forums

Is it free?

Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:30 PM (29 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:17 PM

Games4Ever71:
    This site is only free if you do the earn free credits.
    I don't define this "free" because the time to earn sth. is valuable.

Games4Ever71:
    This site is only free if you do the earn free credits. Otherwise, this site is not free.

You can play free with the lowest equipment without credits, then this site is considered free.

(separation by me) I agree to the latter. Alas, it's a remarkable contradiction in three sentences :)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 8:56 PM

no - it's not free. but i tell you i was a tour pro with only theadded advantage of a 255 yd driver and cheap WGT balls. when i hit master i was a litle unprepared - because you need the distance. i took the time to gather enough credits for equipment and scratch my avg down. but yes you can do well with starter clubs.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:08 PM

ujjbnjk:
    just buyed you knew clubs tho didnt you get them?. look in mess box.

You've got putter and balls too, you need to go to equipment on profile page, to put them in your bag..happy hitting..Andy

• bobOOsse
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 12:21 PM

Thank u all for the answers.

And thanks a lot to my two generous providers. I am really amazed by the good spirit here.

• rz2k
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 2:32 PM

hi, 

bobosse i al in the exact same situation, it becomes harder and harder, i need clubs , balls, how can i do.

thank you

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 3:59 PM

So.....you're asking for some one to give you stuff?  Just curious.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 5:08 PM

No it actually gets easier - just practice and practice.

Nothing worse than someone grovelling cause it sure sounds like it.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 6:21 PM

When sh*t piles up you shovel or you grovel.  In one case you stink at the end of the day; in the other, you've suffocated and you're dead.  You pays your money, you takes your choice.

• gbarto
    141 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2012 8:18 PM

Yes,technically its free to play....BUT if you want to score really well and be competitive you gotta spend some. try the tour sd balls, overall best bang for your buck, if you can handle the meter speed,  gl.

• rz2k
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:27 AM

yes, :$

do you have some, pleeease?

thank you

RSS