Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:30 PM (29 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:36 PM

rz2k:

yes, :$

do you have some, pleeease?

thank you

Better suggestion....get a job and then you too can spend your hard earned Euros on WGT.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 12:27 PM

WGT is a free of cost internet game, same as pokerstars or any other game that you can enjoy completely with no charge or expense.  Their business starts where our ambition for playing better does (sometime around PRO or PRO TOUR).  We are the only ones who are very addictive creatures who always long for more, and there is where all businesses in the world find their "market".  WGT makes their business very nice appealing to us.  Is that new ?  They present not only a game engine, but the ability to play live with people from all over the world.  Does any other golf game has such vast and interesting community of players ?.  I started purchasing gear and balls about seven months ago.  I must have spent in the surroundings of $400 by now and I can't imagine anything else I could have spent that same amount of money and having that much fun for so much time playing a game that I totally love !  Now, if you get bitten by the bug of beting at your skills, then you will find yourself losing some credits here and there playing tournaments in your attempt to get some credits for your wins.  Other than that, WGT is still a free game, if you use your starter clubs and your starter ball, which I do sometimes just for fun, and it brings me to the initial experience of this game while playing blitz merely.

Have fun everyone and make sure that you don't regret spending a reasonable amount of money while doing something just for fun !

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:24 PM

The game is free! They gave you free clubs and free balls and many free courses to play on. If your desire is to play with the big boys, then you must buy better clubs and balls. But if you are looking for a free game to play and just have fun. You have arrived. Is it just me or does the world expect everything to be handed to them? Have fun.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 7:30 PM

I am having fun. Played my best round so far. Just wondering on the best way to upgrade.

How long do the better balls last and is a putter upgrade a good starter choice?

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 9:10 AM

There are a fair number who feel entitled, Lonnie, but it isn't universal.  My five kids split 3-2.  I'm so old I was a kid before the boom from WWII developed, so I was working in the fields and orchards from 8 on.  None of my kids had to do that.  Two are hugely successful and 3 are laggards.  Raised 'em all the same way. Now I'm so old I just shrug it off.  But not even my laggards are out and out beggars.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:29 AM

Well said Bubba

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:38 AM

rz2k:

hi, 

bobosse i al in the exact same situation, it becomes harder and harder, i need clubs , balls, how can i do.

thank you

start with the cheap wgt balls that slow the meter down

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 10:44 AM

BOB, in 2011 I played for 6 month, since I got Master, without spending a single cents here. There r a lot of ways to earn credits. Now much more than an year before. U r french, so the opportunities should have been the same of mine that I'm Italian,  Videos and videos that u can watch since 3-4 times a day, Surveys that reward u for answering. U can accumulate many credits enough to improve, little by little, yr equipment, The passage of tier help u as well. Actually I can gain upto 150 credits per day, depending on the opportunities. Furthermore play tournaments for yr tier. Sometimes u'll score a wonderful round and u'll gain some credits. Apart the good practice. Read forums. Sometimes there r free offers of equipments. Look around and u'll discover treasures. ;) Bye

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 11:03 AM

Still all for free here. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2012 12:26 PM

courteneyfish:

Still all for free here. 

Big pay day coming soon too....fingers crossed....Andy

RSS