Forums

Help › Forums

Questionable pictures

Mon, Apr 10 2017 7:30 PM (89 replies)
  • 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:56 PM

unbelievable - you censored bypass' pic. there was nothing wrong with it. didn't we fight wars for freedom. well if you want to censor pictures start with any name that starts with babe or ends with girl. theres way too many options for censorship. and how far are you willing to carry this. there ae people out the with "filthy" names and some language would be considered extreme even by the most seasoned sailors. there are people living in the forum section that have nothing better to do than criticize everyone else or carry on about a subject endlessly.  can't wait till soebody complains about elly mae !

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:33 PM

bubbadork:

Open minds are great.  They lead to objectively assessing situations.  When the facts are in, then you accept them or wimp out in some attempt to win a meaningless popularity contest.

There is always the possibility that someone will post a picture of their boobs in order to help the starving children of Africa.  There is also the chance that putting a quarter in a slot machine and yanking the handle will make you financially independent.

Just sayin'.  Contrary opinions are always allowed (well, at least in my country, so far, but declining).

your choice of words are a little puzzling "wimp" "meaningless" "popularity contest" "my country" regardless of that , if someone posted a picture of their boobs in order to help the starving children in Africa wouldn't that be a good thing for the starving children of Africa.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:50 PM

bypass07:
    it appears the censor gods agree wth you n my pic. at least they could have communicated wth me

You shittin me right WGT ? It was a pair of buns !!! God you guys are scared of liable in the US ....Grow up and come to a European beach...unbelievable..Andy

PS.. Good job I'm not Ashley Cole...Have I got a pic for you :)..

• NORSKY
    10 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:16 PM

are we gofing fanatics or soial censors ?  grow up play golf and stop whineing plz its nothing to wrry about if youre golfing

• indaholes
    239 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:49 PM

Blah Blah Blah,   Just fix my meter and ya can have any picture you like.   Just Pics Peeps,  letem  havem  WGT.  Shadow pic is kinda poopy.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:03 PM

well happy 5th second birthday to me from WGT. i usually like a cigarette after i get screwed. thnx

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:04 PM

Hope ya'll aren't missing the point of my original post.  My concern has to do kids - saya mother is playing golf on here and teaching her 10 or 12 yr.old how to play - after all this isn't an X rated game - up pops a player invite with pic of a mans sac for his profile pic.  How would you handle the situation? All I'm asking for is some sense from the people out there . . . golly! was that too much to ask?

Not ashamed to be a bit modest,

Patty

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:26 PM

bypass07:

well happy 5th second birthday to me from WGT. i usually like a cigarette after i get screwed. thnx

do you get considerably less friend requests now? lmao

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:51 PM

alcaucin:
    It was a pair of buns !!!

You took that pic off ?  ,,  So WGT ,, are you going to take off the 1000snd more of them ?

Just look at some of the " new  " players who have yet to play a single game that have 50 + friends in the first day . Look at some of them " Bun,s " ,, Look at some of the friends and the list they have ,

Give Bypass his pic back or Clean up the place from all of the Buns .

OPY

RSS