Forums

Help › Forums

Questionable pictures

Mon, Apr 10 2017 7:30 PM (89 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 6:21 PM

thanks guys. but today the WGT police win. when will they let me get rid of mr. shadow

• hitdog
    26 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:08 PM

Who determines if a profile picture is not appropriate.  you have friends on your own list with pictures that should be removed if you are going to remove bypass07, pixietrix9 and many others.

I am not advocating the removal of any pictures, in fact i rather enjoy them and those who don't can choose not to look but the pictures i seen on your friend list are no different bypass07, pixietrix9 and others that have been removed and banned from posting pictures

Dog

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 7:46 PM

bypass07:
    thanks guys. but today the WGT police win. when will they let me get rid of mr. shadow

unlucky

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:12 PM

MulliganPatty:
    up pops a player invite with pic of a mans sac for his profile pic.  How would you handle the situation?

Delicately...........And a few sweet nothings in the ear ....Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 9:23 PM

MulliganPatty:

Hope ya'll aren't missing the point of my original post.  My concern has to do kids - saya mother is playing golf on here and teaching her 10 or 12 yr.old how to play - after all this isn't an X rated game - up pops a player invite with pic of a mans sac for his profile pic.  How would you handle the situation? All I'm asking for is some sense from the people out there . . . golly! was that too much to ask?

Not ashamed to be a bit modest,

Patty

Seriously though...no I got it...but parental control,is surely involved ?

You must see worse on TV shows ?

Or let them know the opposite sex has the same body with a few diff bumps and lumps ?

Is it 1912 ?

Andy

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 11:30 PM

MulliganPatty:

Hope ya'll aren't missing the point of my original post.  My concern has to do kids - saya mother is playing golf on here and teaching her 10 or 12 yr.old how to play - after all this isn't an X rated game - up pops a player invite with pic of a mans sac for his profile pic.  How would you handle the situation? All I'm asking for is some sense from the people out there . . . golly! was that too much to ask?

Not ashamed to be a bit modest,

Patty

i don't blame you at all for that - but the WGT gestapo take things too far. as i said i've seen some very questionable photos and won't play certain players. i suggest that if  you have your grandchild with you then play people you know already or pay ctth. i understand where you are coming from but can yu see my point too.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:02 AM

this is getting carried away with. patty makes a valid claim , bypass made a valid claim bypass actually supports patty. several people support bypass. at least two people enter the conversation with jibberish comments. but the stormtroopers come in with tazers blasting.sorry but WGT and patty must get with the times. it is 2012 not 1912. i mean no insult here but patty i would bet my bottom dollar that your gandkids have seen alot. more than a protective grand mom may expect. i too am a grand parent and would not subject my grand son to such thngs. however the resposibility of a parent or gandparent must kick in. the onus is on you to not let that situation present it's self.i went to the player section picked a female name at random and found plenty of pics worse than mine. wgt could hire 2 people to find all of these degenerates and in no time at all you will be playin with 40 shadow figures.unless we burn all these offenders at the stake.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 1:20 AM

ok lets put the onus on where it truy belongs. WGT please attach the specifics on rules and guidlines regarding pictures.also if you could show us whether there is or was a minimum age to participate in this game, i tried to look for this information -but alas to no avail. please answer at your earliest convience. inquiry minds gotta know !!

RSS