Forums

Help › Forums

GAME PLAY WTF

Tue, Mar 5 2013 2:47 AM (3 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 7:02 PM

Played on Congressional today and shot 5+ par .Ok WGT, what is going on? I have been playing for over a year now and all of a sudden I cant play. I dont know who the morons are, who decided to change the game play. But let me tell you that this shite is not going to work. I n case you stupid a$$ people at WGT didn`t get the memo, we the players are getting tired of you phaaqing up the game.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Dont get me wrong,all of a sudden, I cant hit an elephant in the a$$ with a banjo.Even though I`m just playing for XP`s, I still try to play my best.  From meter spikes, to shots dropping short. None of  this crap is funny.From tees to greens, WGT is continuously messing the game up. If the intention is to make players buy the new lousy crap in the pro shop, then guess again. Before I buy anything else, I wont play at all. Happy Swinging. Oh yeah, Stay Classy.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 7:46 PM

lonniescott711:
    Before I buy anything else, I wont play at all. Happy Swinging. Oh yeah, Stay Classy.

You are playing as I type this....Andy 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 2:39 AM

lonniescott711:

Played on Congressional today and shot 5+ par .Ok WGT, what is going on? I have been playing for over a year now and all of a sudden I cant play. I dont know who the morons are, who decided to change the game play. But let me tell you that this shite is not going to work. I n case you stupid a$ people at WGT didn`t get the memo, we the players are getting tired of you phaaqing up the game.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Dont get me wrong,all of a sudden, I cant hit an elephant in the a$ with a banjo.Even though I`m just playing for XP`s, I still try to play my best.  From meter spikes, to shots dropping short. None of  this crap is funny.From tees to greens, WGT is continuously messing the game up. If the intention is to make players buy the new lousy crap in the pro shop, then guess again. Before I buy anything else, I wont play at all. Happy Swinging. Oh yeah, Stay Classy.

I have to borrow a quote from an ancient Roman philosopher Briceus Harperian to comment this: "That's a clown statement, bro."

• Andrewhill175
    15 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 2:47 AM

why is it for the past 2 days I cant get in to play a game? and when i do it crashes is there a problem?

RSS