• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:59 PM

I have...just gonna enjoy where I am.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 12:45 PM

YankeeJim:

Pretty good requirement for TL, I'd say. Keeps the riff-raff out.  ;-)

Ugh, what is riff-raff??, someting you eat together with Kellogs?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 12:59 PM

LOLserver:

LOL. Look at it this way, Eric. Until you get there you're where you're at and that's where the riff-raff are.  :-D

• oskarjoh
    793 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 1:36 PM

You need 400 rounds as a Legend and average under 60...........simple as that............only need 14 more...............

oskarjoh

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 1:50 PM

YankeeJim:

LOLserver:

LOL. Look at it this way, Eric. Until you get there you're where you're at and that's where the riff-raff are.  :-D

You getting too philosophical with me Jim, you mean the "lumpen". 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 1:51 PM

oskarjoh:

You need 400 rounds as a Legend and average under 60...........simple as that............only need 14 more...............

oskarjoh

Dreadful sorry Sir,

but there have been better guesses. Simple as that.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:10 PM

oskarjoh:
    You need 400 500 rounds as a Legend and average under 60

And 100 of those have to be after the update that introduced the TL tier. Fixed that for you, oskar.  :-)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:55 PM

YankeeJim:

oskarjoh:
    You need 400 500 rounds as a Legend and average under 60

And 100 of those have to be after the update that introduced the TL tier. Fixed that for you, oskar.  :-)

Goddammnit, I thought I was the best Icelander round here, but apparently not.. 

Good luck Oskar, looks like u have 116 ( one hundred and sixteen ) more rounds to go.

If you look at Iceland players you will see a huge number of level1 ave 150 hacks, something not right there

• mobrienjr
    240 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 1:12 AM

I want to thank everybody for their input.  Really helped me out in understanding why my average barely drops after an outstanding round.  

Just wish that I would of cared when I first made legend, and reported respectable scores for my first couple of rounds, instead of just being excited that I made legend, and posting my above par round as I adjusted to the new tee boxes.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 1:57 AM

mobrienjr:

I want to thank everybody for their input.  Really helped me out in understanding why my average barely drops after an outstanding round.  

Just wish that I would of cared when I first made legend, and reported respectable scores for my first couple of rounds, instead of just being excited that I made legend, and posting my above par round as I adjusted to the new tee boxes.

You are welcome.

Alas, your thought of protecting your average only has a value from an egobagging point of view. Of course this/these high rounds will affect your average during the first 500 rounds but as soon as the number is saturated they will be pushed out by some nice 29 or 30 :)

Plus, their influence vanishes. After 100 rounds, a score of +10 against your average will be "worth" only .1. After 200 rounds it will be .05.

RSS