Help › Forums

Making Tour Legend

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 2 2012 2:51 PM (56 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 2:02 AM

Ty Mo,

difference is, then the divisor was 50, now it's 500. What then was a .5 drop is a .05 drop now. There will even come the time when a change needs two good rounds :)

OTOH, I don't see why you should be disappointed when shooting a 27!?!  Is TL the only benefit of this game? (and what will motivate you once you're there?)

You might decide to enjoy the courses, enjoy the company, enjoy your shots, your birds and eagles, even enjoy the views - I certainly would not play this game w/out the beautiful pictures, and there are new ones every day!

On real golf courses I say to beginners, "forget about Par". To you I say:

Forget about Tour Legend, at least for a while!

• mobrienjr
    240 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 2:18 AM

Oh and I still do.  Once they pushed the TL tier out, I started playing around 5 ranked rounds a day trying to make that push.  I will just sit back and let everything come into its own and not focus or worry about it anymore.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 12:22 PM

mobrienjr:
    I will just sit back and let everything come into its own and not focus or worry about it anymore.

You have now achieved enlightenment. Enjoy your journey.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 12:54 PM

LOL!

+1 Bob!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:02 AM

You need to have 400 ranked matches AS legend (not in total) + the 100 ranked matches mentioned already with the under 60 avg. 

I certainly can play under 60 without big problems and at this very moment I feel like a "bagger" legend....LOL. Wish it was only 100 ranked matches for new legends to finally play on champ greens.

Some new legends are so bloody good that they can easily be playing TL already.

• muttsnutts69
    283 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:13 AM

Have heard several TL's saying how difficult it is now to get a game, be it MPC or A Sht.

When I first started I used to pray for a Legend to join the game as I wanted to see what made them so good and learn from them.

TL must be a status truly to be proud of and very hard to achieve.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:02 PM

My matchplay win record against TLs is 0% atm. I think I've said elsewhere that the fact we can't practice on champ greens makes it very tough to win.

That said if anyone TL does want to shake me down for credits feel free to invite if you can't find a game.

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 6:54 AM

LOLserver:
    You need to have 400 ranked matches AS legend (not in total) + the 100 ranked matches mentioned already with the under 60 avg

me too ..but i mioved up to TL without under 60.00 average ...:((( donno why but wgt dont love me lol

can somebody answer me why i moved up ?  ty

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 9:43 AM

ANDREAP:

LOLserver:
    You need to have 400 ranked matches AS legend (not in total) + the 100 ranked matches mentioned already with the under 60 avg

me too ..but i mioved up to TL without under 60.00 average ...:((( donno why but wgt dont love me lol

Hey Andrea, it is not suppose to be like that, probably a bug in the system, you must be under 60 avg to achieve TL.

However, I hope the system make the same mistake with me......I cross my fingers every time I submit a ranked match hoping to finally get the TL. I am bored to dead in Legend level.

Cheers, Eric

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 10:29 AM

LOLserver:

ANDREAP:

LOLserver:

Hey Andrea, it is not suppose to be like that, probably a bug in the system, you must be under 60 avg to achieve TL.

However, I hope the system make the same mistake with me......I cross my fingers every time I submit a ranked match hoping to finally get the TL. I am bored to dead in Legend level.

Cheers, Eric

hey Eric

i knew i was lucky man :)) 

we can split   our status if u wish .... gl in getting it

RSS