Forums

Help › Forums

Reporting Abuse By WGT:

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:06 PM (30 replies)
  • masterace1
    225 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:43 PM

Someone explain this to me plz....Ok I play alot of match play games for credits (like the challeange) I know WGT takes 10% of your bet from each player..ok but if you win it takes more then 10%...Example I bet  222 credits alot WGT takes there part which then it will say winner will receive 200...ok but i only receive 178 that's more then 10%. Also if you lose and you bet 222 then you will lose 222 whys that?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:36 PM

9woodtothehole:
    miss informed

misinformed (I'm pretty sure, but it's your language)

Unless you meant Icon is a very informed Miss (banish the thought).

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:38 PM

masterace1:

Someone explain this to me plz....Ok I play alot of match play games for credits (like the challeange) I know WGT takes 10% of your bet from each player..ok but if you win it takes more then 10%...Example I bet  222 credits alot WGT takes there part which then it will say winner will receive 200...ok but i only receive 178 that's more then 10%. Also if you lose and you bet 222 then you will lose 222 whys that?

As explained in another thread you posted this question:

Simple math, 10% (from you) + 10% (from your opponent) = 20%.

So your winnings are 200, but your profit is 178, since you had to pay 22 to WGT from your end. Feel free to ask if further explanation is required.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:09 PM

Hey PUHOLINO, Has anyone ever questioned you about a conspiracy theory regarding a black cat multi accounting sandbagger country club. I asked Stomper von Hissinswat about this and he ain't talkin'. If you hear any thing let me know. I think Stomper is hustlin' people for their credits. heheheee

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:18 PM

txzdave:

Hey PUHOLINO, Has anyone ever questioned you about a conspiracy theory regarding a black cat multi accounting sandbagger country club. I asked Stomper von Hissinswat about this and he ain't talkin'. If you hear any thing let me know. I think Stomper is hustlin' people for their credits. heheheee

Lol, something like "United pu$$ies of the world"? I interrogaed mine, he said he doesn't know anything about it, but he thinks it's a purr-fect idea.

Btw, nice cat.

• lilpistol724
    128 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:27 PM

PUHOLINO:

masterace1:

So your winnings are 200, but your profit is 178, since you had to pay 22 to WGT from your end. Feel free to ask if further explanation is required.

10% from you and 10% from your opponent doesn't equal 20% of the total stake.  That's lunacy.  It equals 10% of the total pot, plain and simple.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:28 PM

hehehehee...... Right on. Stay sharp on this, I think we're onto something......

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:34 PM

lilpistol724:

PUHOLINO:

masterace1:

10% from you and 10% from your opponent doesn't equal 20% of the total stake.  That's lunacy.  It equals 10% of the total pot, plain and simple.

It equals 10 of the pot, but this means you lose 20% of your opponents stake.

If you both put in 100, wgt takes 10 from you and 10 from your opponent. You get 180 in winnings which means 80 in profits. So you get 80% net worth of your opponents stake (and lose 20%). That's what I meant by 10 + 10 = 20.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:37 PM

txzdave:

hehehehee...... Right on. Stay sharp on this, I think we're onto something......

Oh, I forgot this, Puholino (that's the panther's name) is asking if he could have one account per life (if we get this going). So, I'm thinking 8 more? He's been really carefull so far, lol.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 6:44 AM

RE: Reporting Abuse By WGT....

Who do I report them to for my OGAD... I can't hardly  eat, I drink more, my spincter muscle aches, I wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats from the nighmare of #15 Bethpage Black ....There ought to be a law against it dammit.... 

(Online Golf Addiction Disorder)

RSS