Help › Forums

20's on 9 holes @ OCC

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:07 PM (32 replies)
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 12:11 PM

Hi Niv,

Can you fix mine too? :)  As of now, I still have not gotten anything for my round (69, not even my first of 80) at Oakmont. I just thought it was a known bug, similar to when St. Andrews opened. It`s really no matter to me, just thought I`d make you aware of it.

Thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 12:18 PM

Hi mefitz,

We had a brief downtime overnight on the 1st to fix a labeling issue with some of the Oakmont assets.  If you check out your activity and the round you played on the 1st you'll see it was labeled as "OAK_09_FC" and that's what caused the award not to be given out.

If you play any rounds today (either multiplay or in the USGA qualifier) you should receive it, but it won't be retroactive.

• TarheelsRule
    5,519 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 12:19 PM

Hi NIV   I did but I should have gotten the lower award with the 62 that I shot in the qualifying and it doesn't show up.  I got those two awards that you mentioned with the rounds that I played in the last two days.    Based on the scoring I think I should have the crystal award.  Do the rounds played in the tourneys not count for these awards?  Thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 12:28 PM

The award wasn't able to be given retroactively.  Basically it's taking scores from June 2nd forward (after the labeling problem was resolved).  See my post above. =)

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 12:52 PM

Thanks Niv. I was curious about the "label". I`m hoping to post a better score anyway ;).

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 1:46 PM

Mainiack:

good shooting , more amazed @ your opponent, that guy as more quits than juansparky

you lie! no one quits more than sparky! :)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:15 PM

iconian:
    you lie! no one quits more than sparky! :)

LOL

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:21 PM

lulz

i've had him invite me to a multi player game, and by the 2nd hole, I'm at the tee by myself, lol.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 3:53 PM

marioh:

i've had him invite me to a multi player game, and by the 2nd hole, I'm at the tee by myself, lol.

Gotta love that. Come for the company, stay for the game.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2010 7:29 PM

Damn 3 putt!!!  also missed from 3.1 feet on 5, just slammed it thru the break.

My first time breaking 30 on the back 9

RSS