Forums

Help › Forums

GREEN FEES LOST IN SHUT DOWN

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:20 AM (20 replies)
  • CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:48 PM

Last night we paid 40 credits for a green fee to whisler. Then in the game we got a WGT will shut down for maintenance in 15 minutes, We got booted out and lost our 40 credits. We should get that refunded.

Ron

• crankedshaft
    7 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 10:45 PM

I was also in the game as well as members AFSOC and Roadblock

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:14 PM

There was a message hours before 11pm PST stating WGT would shut down at 11pm PST... so you shouldnt have started or joined a credit game anywhere near that time frame.

Buuuut I agree that your credits should be refunded.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 11:21 PM

ASE031:

There was a message hours before 11pm PST stating WGT would shut down at 11pm PST... so you shouldnt have started or joined a credit game anywhere near that time frame.

Buuuut I agree that your credits should be refunded.

Ya think ? lol

That is totally your own fault but maybe someone at WGT will feel sorry for you . Hold your breath.

• CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 6:15 PM

we don''t just sit in the game for hours waiting for messages. As indicated we were on the 3rd hole when the first message we saw came up. Then it only gave us 15 minutes. Not our fault but thanks for all the understanding. We are not looking for asshats to respond we want WGT to respond.

• crankedshaft
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 11:25 PM

WGT where is our refund?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:18 PM

Here is a thread announcing the down time, as soon as we learned about it.

Feel free to contact our support department for advice on how to know when maintenance will take place, or visit the forum to receive these important messages.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• CDUWARDOG
    16 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:37 AM

Dear Pizza

Your response suggests that we have to search the forums every time we log on to play to find a message about down time. I would suggest to you that WGT owes us our credit. Not only is that a stupid suggestions but it is not even needed. Why don't you take some of that money you charge us for avatars, balls, clubs etc and program the game so that when maintenance is schedules the players are "prevented" from logging into "green fee" games. You have more fees than a bank too bad your customer service sucks.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:06 AM

What my post suggests is that we do not always know when we will be bringing the game down for maintenance until hours before the fact.

We post immediately after we learn we will be going offline. That's the best we can do.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:34 AM

WGTpizza:
    Feel free to contact our support department for advice on how to know when maintenance will take place <snip>
    Would you consider yourself part of the support department and please give this advice here, in public?

Or may we take this hint as a promise to get timely (immediate) response on mails to members@wgt.com asking if it's safe to start a game or match involving credits, be it any challenge match/blitz/skin or RG or a Trugolf course?

RSS