Help › Forums

have i just been dumped

Sun, Dec 30 2012 6:32 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:25 AM
    on 12 Nov 2012 at 7:31 AM

Listen i own a multi million credits country club. Its got to be done my way! So forget it. I took down the forum. Its over!!!!!!!

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:28 AM

Sounds more like someone who needs to grow up a bit i reckon,or someone with an over inflated ego lmao!!

Russell

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 2:04 AM
    Just goes to prove that the 'monetary system' has got to some peoples heads..! Sick and sad IMHO... Empathy for others, bah, why share love when you can share pain..! feel for you 'appyman
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 5:12 AM

He is not even that good of a player lollol Poor Poor Patriotplayer.

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 4:46 PM

happyman123uk:

Listen i own a multi million credits country club. Its got to be done my way! So forget it. I took down the forum. Its over!!!!!!!

You have to feel sorry for him if he really thinks owning a CC on WGT means anything in the real world, sad.

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 4:53 PM

row2seat2:

Yup. All those earnings  and he himself has only added 7 bucks and some change to it. Living vicariously and banging our chest through the accomplishments of others are we? What a sad sad man.

MD

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 4:59 PM

Be nice :)

Some people take this game serious.  Let it be and move on, or you are no better...

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:05 PM

Id be fine if our members at ECCC weren't receiving wall posts such as this.

"BLS" 

Warning your owner is removing loyal honest players with less credits, to make room for new players with much more credits. Wow that just discusting! He does not deserve to be incharge of anything or anyone. I wouldnt trust him with a goldfish for a pet.

Join BLACK LABEL SOCIETY you wont be replaced by some one with more credits than you.

If he wants to recruit, thats fine with me. But don't involve lies when doing so.

MD

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:12 PM

But I will now move on and play the game I love. Hit them straight and have a happy new year everyone.

MD

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:42 PM

This just adds more fuel to the fire I am about to light, WTH has happened to such a fun game. When people get this damn serious about a computer game, it is time for some serious therapy. I am so, so tired of a fun game, going totally to $hit. Total shame, the powers at WGT better take a serious look at this. Put the bean counting machines down, and look at the long haul. Of all the millions, or whatever number of players who are registered on here, there is a small percentage who really give a damn, I am still one of those, but I am starting to question why. Greed and deceit have destroyed cultures, families, companies, WGT is not exempt from the inevitable.

• PAGES
RSS