Forums

Help › Forums

We act like babies !

Mon, Nov 19 2012 9:59 AM (101 replies)
  • Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:37 PM

Q, I want to echo what people have said above - you have no need to apologise.

We need some humour in the forums and this thread hits the spot.

More please.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:40 PM

Like Francois said, I am all of them at one time or another, Right YJ. One of the best posts I have ever seen. Please keep them coming Q. It has been proven that smiling and laughing helps you live longer.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:41 PM

Quijotazo:
    WGT is a hard game to learn, to play and to set it right.  Sometimes we get frustrated and act like babies

Who can honestly look in the mirror and say it ain't me?  It's not your problem Q.  Some people just need to realize the truth.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:47 PM

And drinking makes your liver  happy  LOL    .  Sure help my attitude,  i dont whine wen i an drunk ,i just dont care anymore :)        Frapp

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:48 PM

andyson:

Quijotazo:
    WGT is a hard game to learn, to play and to set it right.  Sometimes we get frustrated and act like babies

Who can honestly look in the mirror and say it ain't me?  It's not your problem Q.  Some people just need to realize the truth.

So true, Andy, here and on the real course too.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:03 PM

Nothing wrong with this thread, one of the funniest (and non-abusive) I've seen in a long while.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:08 PM

opyeuclid:

Ok   , here I go ..  With the opening Post of some FUN pic,s , The only person who was named was me .. ME  !  OPY ! , I did not have a problem with Mr Q poking Fun at ME  .

It had Nothing to do with how much $ one  or all of us have put into this game .

Mr Q Sir ,  You know dam well that you can not or ever please every one ,  And to let one Unhappy player stop you from bringing the Joy and laffter that you have givin us in the forums .  Then that one Unhappy player win,s and the rest of us lose .

I understand that you do not want to hurt any one , But you can not let someone who is Unhappy with WGT stop you .

OPY

i join  in  saying ,  your  Post Q,  was NO1    in  my  book ,    and we (I) need more of them kinds  of post  ,  it help me to relax and not take this game so seriously . So,(  mon ami)    keep them coming  you have a large Fan  base  here 99% of us ,    and OPY  was not the only one mentionned here  i used my fiend Renniw   also ,,knowing i would put a smile on is face ...TY  Q

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:09 PM

MBaggese:

Nothing wrong with this thread, one of the funniest (and non-abusive) I've seen in a long while.

i agree 100%

RSS