Forums

Help › Forums

Who Plays For Credits?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 13 2013 2:50 PM (30 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 6:20 AM

If there are any players who play for credits, comment below with your favorite game type and wager ranges. 

I like to play MPC's, Skins, and Blitz when I can actually find a game. Hopefully, this will make it a bit easier to try and hook up for a real man's game. LMAO!

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 6:58 AM

BEWARE!!!! He steals you blind!!!!!

• Phlos
    48 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:42 AM

There are not a lot peopples who play for credits, because standar players are maybe boring to lost credits (make donation) to a sandbaggers, legend players or players hight lvl with low tiers.
    I play challenge mod but i always see there are players lvl 80+ with master or TM tiers, i m master but lvl 66, those players start to same the tee like me but they are awesome equipment, majority of those players are sandbagger, they was legend but recreate an account and do the best for not to be a legend again, but they are a very good players anyway, so tell me how can i win vs those style of players ?
    Those still of players who got hight level and low tiers general was spent a lot of money to wgt for level up quickly and buy the best equipment then they want to take them money back so they play challenge mod only and the game is easy for them...
    But that make the game bad

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 8:10 AM

Match play challenge is the best (when you find a game)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:27 PM

Havent really tried many challenges against random strangers.

Amongst our club we may set up a Challnge SKIN or something.

Occasionally we enter the lobby of an Alt game and we all agree for a sleeve of balls to the winners.

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 5:39 AM

chrisironsbones:

Yup, gets my vote.  I've had the pleasure to play Chris in the past (twice I think) for modest stakes (he won) and had a good chat in between shots.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:26 AM

chrisironsbones:

Have to agree with that comment,  though it can be very soul destroying finding a game.

I tend to get booted off before we start. It's not the game completion % that concerns the opposition as mine is 100%, I guess it must be the tier.

I'm thinking a lot of guys don't like championship greens.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 6:41 AM

AT  first  i  gave it a go  when i joined,    one day  T Pro ,tourny  RG  for TP,  scored my first ever 31  , wow  figured  i would be on the first page or  top 50  ........   LOL  i was 133  something that was the last time  ................    no more credits  play  for me  after i learned my lesson ,  .............mush later played  my  greatest  57   ,,,,  again i said  i am on the first page  ..........LOL    256  something   so i told myself never again .will i get excited over my score .                     Just be proud for the effert i told myself ......................................               to many shark     in the WGT  waters .                   

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:09 AM

Phlos:

There are not a lot peopples who play for credits, because standar players are maybe boring to lost credits (make donation) to a sandbaggers, legend players or players hight lvl with low tiers. 

Most common fallacy out here, especially with the new scoring system and the paper-Legends running a muck.  People tend to run out like the house is on fire when they see a Legend on the other side.  I find it laughable.  

I guess nobody uses their brain anymore.  When you are teeing off from 30+yds in front of a player, more times than not YOU have the advantage.  When you are dropping a wedge on a green the Legend is hitting a 7i into, YOU have the advantage for the most part.

Yes, there are some great Legends here.  But, there are a lot of very, very bad ones, too.  Throwing a blanket statement on them as a tier is beyond ridiculous.  It's as ridiculous as saying, "all Hacks suck."  Cuz dat ain't troo needer.

• Baboon
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 8:11 PM

That is so funny and it happened to me too.  WHAT I STILL can not understand is how some people AVERAGE is 52 or 54..  is this a joke or what ....??

RSS