Forums

Help › Forums

Who Plays For Credits?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 13 2013 2:50 PM (30 replies)
  • Mannybash
    51 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 10:08 AM

How can some people do a CTTH and get something similar!

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 12:12 PM

Match Play Challenge mode with a wager of 200 CR's max. That is my personal favorite, but I dont play with just anybody. No, there are too many sandbaggers and sharks and unfortunately multi-account cheaters waiting for a random challenge. I have 3 or 4 WGT friends who are near my Level and in my tier. They are nice guys who stay cool win or lose. Find some of those kind of opponents playing Match mode (no CR's) and friend them. Then let the fun begin.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 12:13 PM

it's like i said,i don't get how you can make legend in 2 months.Just had a look at your score history,yep it's better than mine no probs there,but here is what i find odd-you played blitz from the start,ok a good way to start,amateur to tour pro you only show two 9 hole games played,what happened to pro tier?can you jump a tier just like that?Then you play more blitz to master tier including one 9 hole & one 18 hole game + lots of what looked like ctth,then you make tour master tier which includes eleven 9 hole games + two 18 hole games & some more ctth games.Then you make Legend tier,from then on all 9 hole + 18 hole games which have some good scores.you have only 114 ranked rounds to date,very impressive in such a short time.Next week i think you may reach Tour Legend tier,i still don't see how you can go from amateur to tour pro and miss out pro tier?if i am wrong i apologize as i am only human and like most people i do make mistakes.

have a gr8 new year.

pdx

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 12:25 PM

Sooo...pretty off topic I see.

I just want to know who plays for credits.

• mbrown13kos
    179 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 4:28 PM

When it comes to this post as the saying goes "buyer beware". Playing in any format for credits is fun and challenging as something is on the line during this format. To protect yourself and the integrity of your game play with others or someone you know or have played before if you are playing for credits.

• Phlos
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 9:00 AM

To much guys with nothing in the pant...
    I create a room ev1 decline the game
    Why?
    Just because i m a legend, and play big bet.
    Because i beat them 1 time they think i will beat them everytimes. Do you know someone who is invinsible in this game ?
    I don t know every player got good and bad day...
    You are afraid by me, i m afraid by nobody ^^
    In a game the goal is not to earn a lot of credit like ev1 try to do. The goal is to improve your game, trying to progress.
    Short d**ck men like you will never progress because you are just playing with lower player than you.
    If i had to be legend after 1 month playing it s ot a luck it s just work issue.
    You  think you have a smart attitud but i m sry you don t have..
    The most stupid players are Master or TM guys i see decline my game. They got distance advantage, hight lvl than me then best equipment. Playing this game from multi year then got a better experience than me, and decline the game anyway.
    When i was Tm i enjoyed to play vs legend player (i haven t got a great equipment) because i exploited my distance advantage. That true i didn t win everytimes, but who win everytimes ? NOBODY

And also the most stupid players are Master or Tm who decline game because they see a legend. They maybe playing the next game vs master only in it, but how many sandbagger you will find ? (sandbagger is generaly ex legend who recreate an account for playing at easy tee) for that you are really stupid again. I prefere 1000 times playing vs a legend than a sandbagger ^^
    That is the different with a smart player and you :P

• youngGuns97
    251 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 9:16 AM

Buggyyy:

hey ya mate .lets play mpc on olympic for 2000 credits.....thats the most i have cause im a poor man..cant afford much..and im eager to see how i do against a top notch player like you..:)

YG

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 11:07 AM

youngGuns97:

Buggyyy:

hey ya mate .lets play mpc on olympic for 2000 credits.....thats the most i have cause im a poor man..cant afford much..and im eager to see how i do against a top notch player like you..:)

YG

OK, add me as a friend.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 11:56 AM

I play the odd skins game and occassional MP, all this does is pay for my balls, i got the clubs i want, that wil see me through to the end.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 2:29 PM

I am sorry to say. I will not be your Huckleberry. Have never played for credits, I am way too smart to be hustled. You youngsters go play your marbles for money, and I will have a great time with my friends. And if you remember my profile picture I had for 2 1/2 years. My balls were paid for a long time ago.

RSS