Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's greater contribution than just the game....

Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:46 AM (23 replies)
  • Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:37 PM

Endless source of entertainment.............will be missed..

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:35 PM

Strange how this game is more than just that  how we come to know players and friends and people from around the world in this way that we will never see in real life

, But some how WE are family , The joy that we have all had , and the friends we have all seen that have had to move on for one reason or a nother .

Let us not get grim at this time of our WGT lifes , , But enjoy The time that WGT gave us to get together !

This game , as Fup,d as it is or as most of them want it to be , have done something special for  a few , 

Enjoy this time people . 

OPY

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 10:35 PM

I Havent had the pleasure to interact with SM, however with this post and the one of Renni's..

...I feel I have missed out!

He has obviously made some very close friends here and will be sorely missed.

I hope he is aware of all your kindness and emptiness without him.

Shine on... .  .   .

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:46 AM

andyson:

Waiting on the Arizona tide charts from the supplier.

("I said tide CHARTS man, not tide Farts!")

Aww Fiddlesticks and fudge. But then one must allow that a Nation such as Arizonia will suffer the inconvenience of tide from time to time. It looks pretty humid there so I shall have Daddy call the Brigadier and embark a platoon or two of Jungle Marines. This could be something Lambert wants in on too, he was germane in the Malay affair don't you know, and still carries his scars with pride. Personally I can't see what rolling pin lacerations from an angry cook have to do with ones war record, but he seems a touch adamant, so I suppose one must stand and deliver. http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_132/adam-ant/tpx_1624961

Lizzie xx

RSS