Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's greater contribution than just the game....

Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:46 AM (23 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:06 PM

SM, in his effortless quest, to once and for all conquer his evasive Lizzie, never gave up the chase, not once did he stray from his mission. He stayed the course, with long boat, submarine, cargo plane with exotic car at the ready, to win the heart of his dreams. He danced in a dress, to prove he was not beyond compassion, the man was relentless in his pursuit. To end this chapter is a reason to cry. I am crying now.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 1:57 AM

Is this a case of Don't cry for my ardent wiener? It's what he wouldn't  have wanted, we know this don't we not?

Besides. Ourselves.

Lizzie xx

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:01 AM

Yes, we know not what we don't know and not continuing is what he wouldn't have wanted.  He always liked a little rep party.  And what's Argentina got to do with it?

Besides. Us

Andy

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:54 AM

I don't know what a rep party is, unless you have gawn awfully pawsh Andy, and really meant rap party.

I actually can see SM doing big fish little fish, cardboard box whilst erroneously jiving to the beat of a late nineties post trance rave energy electronical mind number in almost both senses of the word.

Rave on classy like ya?

Lizzie xx

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 10:35 AM

A sad day indeed, and a big loss to the Forum-reading masses. By way of tribute, my favorite SM post, top of page 2:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/52113.aspx

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 12:32 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    I don't know what a rep party is, unless you have gawn awfully pawsh Andy, and really meant rap party.

No way dawg have I gone pawsh!  I don't even know what dat is!  I shouldn't be tryin' to use them fancy words if'n I don't know hows to spel 'em.  I should have used banter, witty exchanges u know, rep party!

I'm ravin' classy ya?

Andy

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 12:46 PM

andyson:
    I should have used banter, witty exchanges u know

Careful with this - best left to the professionals  ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 1:13 PM

ThreeSpot:

A sad day indeed, and a big loss to the Forum-reading masses. By way of tribute, my favorite SM post, top of page 2:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/52113.aspx

SM's post in the Fastest Finger Contest (page 3, 3rd post) back in July 2011 had me in stitches then, and still does now!

But there were so many good posts from SM, it would be hard to firstly locate them all, then list them all!

So many good memories SM, won't be forgotten.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 1:32 PM

Got you!

Raypart'e.

Well you ought really to have oughtn't had it proclaimed in no other way except plain English, but I respect your integretive honesty.

In reparation I will have it made so that we cede one of our colonies to you, would Arizona be ok for the time being?

As I understand it from our legal beagles the natives are frequently friendly and most if not all of them know how to arrange erection of self sufficient wind driven generators, although there has been some recent turbation owing to the laying of railway materiel through private land. I have reasonably suggested we send yet another gunboat to quell any unrest, would you be so kind as to draw the Admiralty an accurate chart with say access from 3 or 4 points, so that we might engage with Alacrity and perhaps Andromeda along with their battle groups?

One made from locally sourced and thus sustainable sand and drawn with small strips of georgian spruce should do nicely.

Awf for a cup of char.

Lizzie xx

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:20 PM

LizzieRossetti:

I have reasonably suggested we send yet another gunboat to quell any unrest, would you be so kind as to draw the Admiralty an accurate chart with say access from 3 or 4 points, so that we might engage with Alacrity and perhaps Andromeda along with their battle groups?

One made from locally sourced and thus sustainable sand and drawn with small strips of georgian spruce should do nicely.

Yes, well, after much perturbation aye was able to obtain the said materials (dopey supplier thought I wanted a georgian bruce and I have no need for him) and proceeded to make good progress on the requested chart.  Pardon the view.

Ah but I did run into a wee bit of problem.  Nothing at all really.  Minor delay at mostly.

Waiting on the Arizona tide charts from the supplier.

("I said tide CHARTS man, not tide Farts!")

RSS