what do you folks want? 

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 3:16 PM

putts to drop

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 3:27 PM

is 2 play like a LEGEND,oh i am so wots going wrong?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 3:28 PM

To get a job. 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 3:40 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

To get a job. 

I can so relate.  3 yrs ago, last October.......kiss college fund and retirement goodbye......well.....did that 2 years ago.

I hope you find one soon!  I'm so tired of submitting job aps, it's no wonder people just quit looking.  seems ya gotta be in your 20's with a degree to even be blinked at lol. 

experience used to count for something.

GOOD LUCk! and I mean that

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 3:52 PM

Thanks Duffer. I worked for a crowd you might know of, Georgia Pacific. I put my best into that company for 15 years, and was considered 1 of the best machine operators they had, and thats without blowing my own trumpet. I was the 1 who was usually called in when they had trouble. Rarely missed a day, and i was one of those people who actually loved the job. 

Got made redundant just over 2 years ago myself, and my 15 years experience counts for nothing nowadays. I also lost the pension i paid into for those 15 years, and now have nothing to show for it. Screwed? you bet, but i gotta look on the bright side, if there is 1, lol. 

I wish you the best as well Duffer, as i know how it feels big time. 

• rosson1
    169 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 4:04 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

Thanks Duffer. I worked for a crowd you might know of, Georgia Pacific. I put my best into that company for 15 years, and was considered 1 of the best machine operators they had, and thats without blowing my own trumpet. I was the 1 who was usually called in when they had trouble. Rarely missed a day, and i was one of those people who actually loved the job. 

Got made redundant just over 2 years ago myself, and my 15 years experience counts for nothing nowadays. I also lost the pension i paid into for those 15 years, and now have nothing to show for it. Screwed? you bet, but i gotta look on the bright side if there is 1, lol. 

Here's wishing both you and Duffer...and the many others faced with such hard times...all the very best for Christmas and 2013...I hope it turns out wonderful for you guys:)

R

• rosson1
    169 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 4:13 PM

I could say:
    "A genuine willingness to reduce poverty - especially for those in rural and remote areas of the world. Or an end to violence. Or a desire to lend a hand of support to those with mental health problems - especially early on. But, instead, all i want for Christmas is for some kind hearted soul to help me figure out how the hell to putt!"

Seriously, peace to all of you! 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 4:51 PM

rosson1:

TWOMINUSONE:

Got made redundant just over 2 years ago myself, and my 15 years experience counts for nothing nowadays. I also lost the pension i paid into for those 15 years, and now have nothing to show for it. Screwed? you bet, but i gotta look on the bright side if there is 1, lol. 

Here's wishing both you and Duffer...and the many others faced with such hard times...all the very best for Christmas and 2013...I hope it turns out wonderful for you guys:)

R

x2

Well said Rod.

MC

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 5:36 PM

To reach TL

RSS