Forums

Help › Forums

Why???

Mon, Jun 21 2010 3:40 PM (111 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 7:57 AM

NO NEED FOR CALLING NAMES, SHOWS YOU CANNOT WIN YOUR ARGUMENT

They chose the dollar because for a few campaign dollars we gave them permission to chase the almighty dollar. If you would follow this logic. We have bankrupted our country because of a few campaign contributions, we have ruined the shores and waters for a few campaign dollars, we allow corporations to run this country for a few campaign dollars, and of course the last but most important-----The supreme court of our land, in all the wisdom that conservatives can muster, have ruled that corporations can spend as much money campaigning for their FAVORITE POLITICIANS as they chose, and have classified them as having the same rights that citizen voters have. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see what the next 20 years will bring to this country.

We deserve what we get. The American public has said "public financing is too expensive", so with the same judgment the supremes have given, the American people make this all happen. Let us see, public financing is more expensive than our present system. VEDDY INTERESTING

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 7:58 AM

pardog06:
    Why will i not get back the last 15 min of my life
    Why you read so fast?

It took me 30 min's to read it all...lol

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 11:42 AM

nickuk:
    a few billion less people on the planet cant be bad!

That`s exactly the agenda of the NWO. Easy to say when one's not part of the suffering/dying ones!

What if 'mothership' (whatever form it has) decides for herself (or maybe Himself!) whoever is taken, whoever is left behind in the mess??

...thing that makes you go hmmmm!

Rob

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:00 PM

well dont worry about it.....we`ll all be dead in 2012......0_o

NWO....lol....thats a right can a worms just there....mother nature will deal with the problem!(and im not talkin about the oil)

god will have nothing to do with it G!*

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:12 PM

There will be a new Heaven and a new Earth, but hell's still gonna be good old hell.

• drummer49
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:18 PM

Obviously, you've never played the 17th at TPC...Now, THAT'S Hell...lol

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:49 PM

x1524807:

They chose the dollar because for a few campaign dollars we gave them permission to chase the almighty dollar. If you would follow this logic. We have bankrupted our country because of a few campaign contributions, we have ruined the shores and waters for a few campaign dollars, we allow corporations to run this country for a few campaign dollars, and of course the last but most important-----The supreme court of our land, in all the wisdom that conservatives can muster, have ruled that corporations can spend as much money campaigning for their FAVORITE POLITICIANS as they chose, and have classified them as having the same rights that citizen voters have. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see what the next 20 years will bring to this country.

We deserve what we get. The American public has said "public financing is too expensive", so with the same judgment the supremes have given, the American people make this all happen. Let us see, public financing is more expensive than our present system. VEDDY INTERESTING

Its very frighting when you consider the USA's ratio of debt to GDP is 93% and the fact i am just about to get my citizenship, maybe i should go back to the UK wheres its only 53%. Btw  x152 nice post , makes a refreshing from some of the dribble we get on this site.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:51 PM

x1524807:

Its very frighting when you consider the USA's ratio of debt to GDP is 93% and the fact i am just about to get my citizenship, maybe i should go back to the UK wheres its only 53%. Btw  x152 nice post , makes a refreshing change from some of the dribble we get on this site.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:59 PM

griffygriff:
    maybe i should go back to the UK

Yeah, that's what's UP!

Go back to the UK where they allow the muslim's to spit on the soldiers that defend the country...Yeah that's the place we all outta be, if you don't have a soul...

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 2:00 PM

edit..frightening

RSS