Forums

Help › Forums

Why???

Mon, Jun 21 2010 3:40 PM (111 replies)
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 9:55 AM

The plural for moose is moose Avatar; come on now, get with it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 9:58 AM

TheLighterDark:
    The plural for moose is moose Avatar; come on now, get with it

LOL-That's only because Jinx the cat already took "meeses" as in those miserable meeses, Tom and Jerry.   :-D

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 10:26 AM

Not a 'why' question... but I've always wondered... if the plural for goose is geese..... what's the plural for moose?

...it doesn't change! Canucks like us know that! They're the reason we can't drive at night...! ;-0)

"Moose is both singular and plural unlike goose, a word of Indo-European origin, for which the plural is geese."

Rob

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:07 PM

pardog06:

murphys law!!Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time..It is what it is lol :)

Pardog06

Mrs. Murphys corollary. Whatever goes wrong, does so when Mr. Murphy is out of town and can't fix it.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:09 PM

mkascsak:

To answer why a thermos keeps hot foods hot and cold foods cold........................ YOU SUCK!!!    if you do not understand how a thermos works you do not belong in our world and you should get your resume together

RC

But the question is ... how does the thermos know?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:12 PM

PoPonekidbear:

It's called a scam.  The creator(s) of this game will not allow those that do not spend any money to move up or advance with the free gear.  They allow you to feel great about yourself while practicing, in hopes that you will buy credits and upgrade your clubs.   So do what I do enjoy your practice and without spending any money do not expect to go anywhere.

Not go anywhere? Why, I'm going for a steak dinner with my sweetheart is a while.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:30 PM

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near

No MrBoo ...no birds, it's just a song

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 5:15 PM

Why has this thread been going and going and going...?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 5:19 PM

Why do you ask why?

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 6:47 PM

Because Zee doesnt make sense

RSS