4,410 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:42 AM

Oldstir:
    and may the Lord bless you all :)

Cheers!

• Squeezeman
    27 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:19 AM

Thanks WGT for a great game! I don't see how it could be much better.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:29 AM

Every time i have a chance to say TY  to WGT,i do it   , every day actualy,good times bad times  i always feel  i am privilage to be part of the communiy ,of this great game that is now part of my life .         So again TY  WGT   Merry Christmass  ,Joyeux Noel all,  Francois (Frapp)             :)         :)           :)  

• AnnaHaberl
    795 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:53 AM

TY WGT for giving us a fun game. Its free to play and if you feel like it you invest a few quid and gain more control - distance - feel and fun for it.

On top of it you get the chance to meet here and their a few people, some good, some different , some strange, some funy, some never again, some great fun but that's how we all are ---> Different!

Keep on your good work, even on times it may not look like, but a the end of the day we all have the wanted FUN here. You have a goal and you are doing a good job!

TY for all of it and to all of those involved in it at WGT i wish you a Merry Christmas!

Anna

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 9:47 AM

A whole-hearted "Thank You for The Game!" from me, too.

Being one day short of one year of continuous play, there certainly is something in it, pulling me back to the site so frequently.

It's no secret that I love the views, "strolling" the fairways and looking around.
    BTW: Did you ever notice the Rugby field close to STA?

The game and it's realism of swing and ball flight has also helped me over the "dark" months when I could not swing a club for real, and, coming back to the tracks,
    I noticed some improvement in putting from this mouse-clicking game ;)

Now I'm getting fine again, had a nose of Spanish grass a few days ago and can't wait for spring to come.

Discovering the new views from the tips will certainly help me over the Winter,
    as will the friends that I made here and continue to make every day.

Thank you again, WGT!

And now for something completely different :o)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 9:55 AM

alosso:
    had a nose of Spanish grass a few days ago and can't wait for spring to come.

We're open all year round on the Costa Del Sol...!!

Only found the site in March and it's cost me a mahogany tan, but got so much more back.

Enjoyed it WGT.

Andy

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 10:05 AM

Yes, thanks WGT! WOW, some positive remarks. Tis the season for giving and being thankful.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 2:35 PM

AnnaHaberl:

TY WGT for giving us a fun game. Its free to play and if you feel like it you invest a few quid and gain more control - distance - feel and fun for it.

On top of it you get the chance to meet here and their a few people, some good, some different , some strange, some funy, some never again, some great fun but that's how we all are ---> Different!

Keep on your good work, even on times it may not look like, but a the end of the day we all have the wanted FUN here. You have a goal and you are doing a good job!

TY for all of it and to all of those involved in it at WGT i wish you a Merry Christmas!

Anna

What a wonderful post!  See Pizza?  We do like WGT golf!  :)

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:32 PM

Thank you WGT. Happy Holidays.

• PAGES
RSS