Forums

Help › Forums

VEM ID ?

Sun, Dec 23 2012 4:53 AM (39 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 12:37 PM

Woodoworkery:

so your saying not to put it on unlimited ?

It may not have any bearing on it, but the 1 time I did put WGT to unlimited I had the worst game play I have ever had.The meter was about like always which is fairly smooth but it took anywhere from 8 to 15 seconds after I clicked the mouse for the shot to be completed. That is I would click to take the shot then it would just sit there for 8 to up to  15 seconds before my avatar actually played the shot.Also it took about 3 to 4 times as long for the holes to load. So I immediately went back to 100KB, and the next round was back to normal. 

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:23 PM

borntobesting:

It may not have any bearing on it, but the 1 time I did put WGT to unlimited I had the worst game play I have ever had.The meter was about like always which is fairly smooth but it took anywhere from 8 to 15 seconds after I clicked the mouse for the shot to be completed. That is I would click to take the shot then it would just sit there for 8 to up to  15 seconds before my avatar actually played the shot.Also it took about 3 to 4 times as long for the holes to load. So I immediately went back to 100KB, and the next round was back to normal. 

Ok, the thread is deviating from the original topic.  Let's forget about the media5.wgt.com site.  Leave it untoched, at 100kb if you like it.  The point of this thread was :

Does the elimination of s.ytimg.com from this panel causes the same positive impact on everyone's game as it does on mine ? ... No one has answered that yet ... and I smell bacon ;)

Important Note :  When interacting in these forums, always try to read the OP, otherwise we tend to take things out of focus.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:27 PM

Dear Santa ..  I have been a Good little forum troll ,, I want a Pony , A bike , and some Crayons for my friend ,  LOL   Sorry Mr Q ,, just yanking your chain .

I set my s.y slider bar to 0  ,, Every thing works fine .

OPY   iaaRft

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:34 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear Santa ..  I have been a Good little forum troll ,, I want a Pony , A bike , and some Crayons for my friend ,  LOL   Sorry Mr Q ,, just yanking your chain .

I set my s.y slider bar to 0  ,, Every thing works fine .

OPY   iaaRft

LOL ... No dear friend Opy.  Contrary to that, this is the first immediate action taken on this S.Y. and we all have your testimony of positive results too ! ... we might be nailing something interesting here.  Thank you ;)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:35 PM

Wow, folks. Could this be why I had massive loading problems for months that gently dissipated?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:25 PM

The only only thing I allow to us it in my game browser is the wgt.media5.com.IMO there is no need to take it to unlimited as the most I have ever checked it using during game play was about 17kb. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:39 PM

Quijotazo:
    Does the elimination of s.ytimg.com from this panel causes the same positive impact on everyone's game as it does on mine ?

Now, I'm not about to go enable them to access my computer to find out if I can cause my own issues but I am  curious as to why you even care. You found something most already know about and it helped you. Are you maybe thinking you're onto something big here? 

• Sandbaggermon
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:49 PM

well, I want to thank Q for bringing up this flashplayer adjustment issue, cause I'm running better now...the past week I have been suspecting the browser Maxtor 3 for the slow, diminishing speed phenom, and, Yankee Jim...?? you the man...but, thanks, all, for just bein there... merry christmas..

...also, I put the original link to the flash player's configuring page, so it is a quick fix when things start goin south speed-wise..

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:28 PM

i quizzed WGT about this in the summer when the new flash update became available except it kept coming up in the game screen. i usually delete it in flash but if i can eliminate it completely - even better !!

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 12:36 AM

Hi Quijotazo

On the net s.ytimg.com is something to do with Youtube videos after I watch the videos for credits  I removed all with no problems

RSS