Forums

Help › Forums

Felíz Navidad

Sun, Dec 23 2012 3:10 PM (21 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 3:23 PM

Merry Crhistmas (in Spanish) !

To all my good WGT friends and anyone with good vibes, my most sincere wishes of peace for these days and my hopes for a great 2013 !

Cheers friends !

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 4:39 PM

and a  Merry Christmas to you too sir!

• BlondeAmbition
    589 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 4:42 PM

..and "All i want for Christmas is YOU" .... and a sleeve of balls please Sir Shrudie

greetings WGT folks.. MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL...  xx love n HUGS xx

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:35 PM

Felices Fiestas Aj.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:55 PM

Merry Christmas, dear friend.

Jure

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:09 PM

Some of my memories of Xmas when I was a kid.

May god bless you with love and health, for these are the true measures of Joy and Health.

May your blessings out number the Shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you, where ever you go.

The light of the Christmas star to you. the warmth of home and hearth to you, the cheer and goodwill of friends to you, the hope of a childlike heart to you, the joy of a thousand angels to you, and the love of the son and god's peace to you.

Does anyone have a clue what blood I have in me, other than the German half. How about a free sleeve of your choice for the first one to respond.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:16 PM

Oh one of my great great grandfathers took a Scottish bride, her maiden name was Wallace. Not sure if she was kin to William, but there are 3 William's in my family, and my dad's middle name is William.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:23 PM

renniw52:
    Does anyone have a clue what blood I have in me, other than the German half. How about a free sleeve of your choice for the first one to respond.

After reading the other thread I'm guessing Pj's ? :-)))

And technically I was 1st to respond.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 7:00 PM

renniw52:
    Does anyone have a clue what blood I have in me, other than the German half. How about a free sleeve of your choice for the first one to respond

Some Irish (Shamrock referrence)? If I'm right and the 1st, I pass it on to the next, of course.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 7:19 PM

You are correct Sir, and Andy, you are disqualified forever.

RSS