Forums

Help › Forums

On the 10th day of Christmas ......

Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:38 PM (26 replies)
  • BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 8:22 AM

Merry Christmas from the Deviations!!

One thing I think Lou perhaps missed is the people who we picked have shown they are genuinely nice folk, either in games or in the forums. Everyone picked was recommended by a Deviation, even some who did not give balls away. 

Thanks Lou for taking the reigns, and thanks to the Devs who donated. 

Dropping my gifts off now. :)

-BM / Ryan

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:27 AM

I just wanna be your friend for Xmas Lou!!  Dont stop the Wednesday late night oil massages we always schedule big boy!!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to some of my favorite people and players "The Deviations".........Hope you all have a great holiday.  

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:27 AM

Thanks to BeachedMulligan (Ryan) and Lou for getting this together and executing it so well.  Many of us at the Deviations have been lucky in winning and often are gifted things by other club members so it was just our small way of giving back to some of those who are quality and class WGT members.

Merry 10th day of Christmas to everyone.

William

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:20 AM

How cool is this - and whatnot!

I was the lucky receiver of a sleeve of sweet golfi balls!

This be truly representative of the WGTcommunity --- good people!

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:21 AM

TurkishTerror:

I just wanna be your friend for Xmas Lou!!  Dont stop the Wednesday late night oil massages we always schedule big boy!!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to some of my favorite people and players "The Deviations".........Hope you all have a great holiday.  

Was thinking of you yesterday Adam ... I couldn't help it .. I was watching Kingpin :)   The hair scene kills me every time.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 10:49 AM

TarheelsRule:
    so it was just our small way of giving back

"so it was just our big way of giving back"

FTFY (fixed that for you)

Thanks THR, very kind of you and the Dev's.

MC

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 11:09 AM

Hey I love this game too ??? LOL Just kidding great idea and different .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:46 PM

Bump

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 2:49 PM

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT BE BUGGERED....THE  12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS START ON THE 26TH of DECEMBER and end on JANUARY 6TH.   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  !@#$%

December 22nd. The 10th day of Christmas my a$$.      

WOW.........REALLY?

The twelve days in the song are the twelve days starting Christmas Day, or in some traditions, the day after Christmas(December 26) (Boxing Day or St. Stephen's Day, as being the feast day of St. Stephen Protomartyr) to the day before Epiphany, or the Feast of the Epiphany (January 6, or the Twelfth Day). Twelfth Night is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as "the evening of the fifth of January, preceding Twelfth Day, the eve of the Epiphany, formerly the last day of the Christmas festivities and observed as a time of merrymaking."[3]

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 3:10 PM

RJ-

I'm sorry you don't feel the same way as we do. Traditionally the "12 Days" starts at another time, but my goal was to start this before Christmas and build up to Christmas Eve.

It seems to be working OK so far.....won't you join us?

MC

RSS