Forums

Help › Forums

Lowest scores at St. Andrews (Master's Tees)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:36 PM (35 replies)
  • pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 6:35 AM

Bollie-  you never cease to amaze - agree with Cool's question, what's next for the machine?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:12 AM

Come on BB admit it.  You know you want to get it off your chest.  The people want to hear the truth.  No I'm not talking about cheating.  You an android and it's time people hear it from the robots mouth.

Never thought a mechanical device would be my hero....other than my wife's toy (lol) but you're in the running.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 11:53 AM

When did TWO change their scorecards to look exactly like WGT.  Isn't that a patent infringement ???   If I were WGT I would sue ....

Seriously nice job BB ... Can't wait to see what you do when your sober.

By the way Jake ... if you didn't spend so much time playing this game ... your wife might not need a toy ... !!!!!     Of course you can always rent Icon for those duties ... I hear those Ruskies will work for peaNUTS.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 12:47 PM

That is something else.  Congrats on the superb round.  Can't wait to see what is next.

Cheers

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 4:58 PM

YankeeJim:

Nicely done, B-one question...............Did you recap that by memory or did you make notes as you played it?

Thanks all!

Jim - Can usually remember all yardages/winds/spins etc for my last 36 holes, after that it starts to fade away quick unless it was a really good round that stood out in my mind.

Cool - next on the wish list would be a 56/57 in the oakmont qualifier.  Haven't played it since the first first week of june, and def need to learn the course a lot better than I know it right now from the championship tees.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 7:38 PM

Not only does Bolly remember his shots he will remember your shots when you play a round with him. Great score Bolly. Thats norml for him.   F.Gazz

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 6:30 AM

Smokin hot score BB, way to go bud!

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 11:45 AM

BolloxInBruges:

Jim - Can usually remember all yardages/winds/spins etc for my last 36 holes, after that it starts to fade away quick unless it was a really good round that stood out in my mind.

Outstanding round BB and thanks for the summary.

That is quite a memory, I think YJ is on to something there...

I'm lucky if I remember 2 or 3 holes back.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 5:57 PM

I can remember the previous shot if I saved the replay.  Should we start calling you RainMan Bruges.....maybe a trip to Vegas and the blackjack tables is in order.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 3:51 PM

2nd 53, in a ready go this time.  Had a real good chance for the 52, but just SLIGHTLY over-read a 20 footer on 17.

RSS