Forums

Help › Forums

On The 12th Day of Christmas...

Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:00 PM (44 replies)
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 3:33 PM

I will be home in about an hour from my day day job, then it's off to the sleigh to deliver gifts to all the good boys and girls :)

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you all for the kind words!

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:01 PM

Nice gesture LC. Always nice to see these things going on in this community. You have started what i believe to be one of the nicest movements in this game ive ever seen and its amazing. Now stop hitting double eagles against me  lol btw great shot sir. 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:13 PM

Jaystarheels, RootsRo, Jayheels, LonnieSkinner, J777M, bfghd, UKVermont, esty26, Mowhawk1, pjctas0822, als6437

Santa has made stops at ya house :)  Still a few more stops to make, then we will wrap this puppy up.   

Thank you all for making this place so much fun.  You all have no idea how much you guys have made some of the toughest times of my life easier to deal with.  It's you guys that make this place better.  Keep shining on!

Merry Christmas,

Rich and the girls

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:14 PM

Beryman:

Merry Christmas Rich  :)

Back at ya Bobarooski!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:19 PM

phiber:

Merry Christmas to all you guys and thank you for the happiness you have brought to the WGT community, you have created a true atmosphere of happiness and thoughtfulness.

Merry Christmas to all from the United States of America  Military Veterans Country Club

My gifts have nothing on what you and your crew have done..  We as a community thank you for what you have had to endure in times like yesterday and today.  You gentlemen are the reason we have the liberties to do such things today, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Christmas, Rich  

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:22 PM

ifixcars:

LC,

Your name comes up when I search for players from IN, so from one Hoosier to another, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Your generosity is astounding!

Jim

Hi Jim, 

I used to live in Evansville, and I am a proud Sycamore Alumni :)

GO ISU!

Merry Christmas!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:29 PM

jeffc46221:

Nice gesture LC. Always nice to see these things going on in this community. You have started what i believe to be one of the nicest movements in this game ive ever seen and its amazing. Now stop hitting double eagles against me  lol btw great shot sir. 

I agree 1000000000000000% Jeff.

The take/give has shifted in so many ways it's unreal.  I am so proud of all the members here that have participated in the random acts of kindness.  There are to many people to thank!  You all know who you are, whether it was a sleeve of 10c balls or a full set of clubs. You guys rock!

As for the double eagle, that was exciting for me as it was my first.  To bad it was in MP...lol  I will say this to Jeff, you have improved two fold from the first time we played.  I was honored to take an *** whoopin from ya...lol

It is saved to my files though, so I am happy for that!

Merry Christmas, Rich

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:50 PM

Happy Christmas Crusher and thank you for the new bag... jay

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 1:51 AM

Merry Christmas from Sweden LC. You have been inspiring to a whole Nation the last few weeks.

Have a great day today and I hope you get to give the family the X-Mas you wanted.

Hac.

Thats better now.

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:26 AM

LC you missed me again

RSS