Forums

Help › Forums

Reprint From Camelot CC Forum

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 30 2012 10:03 PM (3 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 7:22 PM

• As this is going to be my FINAL "Cart Path", it may be a bit lengthy because I have much to say. Over the past 2 weeks, I have been doing a great deal of reading from recent "forums" on many different subjects. The worst part of it all, is that I have watched the complaints of others happen to me. A 60yd shot into a 20 mph wind goes 85yds, the same 60yd shot with a 15 mph wind at my back goes 52yds. A perfectly straight putt breaks 6ft to the left at the cup. A slice putt of 15ft goes perfectly straight. A 30yd bunker shot goes 15yds. A 100yd wedge with backspin, hits, and rolls an additional 19ft. I could go on. 

I am 4 under after 5 holes, and the last four holes I would have thought I was playing 1 handed. The ball did what it wanted to do. I did not want to believe that the WGT would/could "play games" with MY game. And I don't understand why! I know when I hit a bad shot/putt. But when you "ding" and get results that are not possible made me wake up to the truth.

Tonight, "Meet Me" took over "Watch Videos & More Offers". That was the end of any chance to earn credits for the night. I notified WGT and SupersonicAds, but got nowhere. The WGT has NEVER backed me up on anything that has to do with credits. We are at the mercy of the credit issuers. TrialPays(and all those who offer surveys), SponsorPays, and SupersonicAds are the biggest bunch of thieves going. If you are lucky you get credits. Peanut Labs, which is the best of the bunch, has been running the same 4/65 credit surveys that are "CLOSED" for over a month. They know it and so does the WGT. No help from either. 

I love Camelot. I will never leave until I'm thrown out. But I have never even heard 1 iota from our owner about what I have been saying in "Cart Path". Not once. The few comments I've gotten have been from the same people, and have been pretty positive. I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER be more than a Master, I will NEVER be invited to join WGT Nation, and my "friend" list will NEVER be more than 9.

There are problems afoot. NOBODY has a scoring average in the 50's. NOBODY shoots 53 at Bethpage Black. It is a pipe dream and totally unrealistic. This golf site has given me everything I want out of golf except the act of physically swinging the club. With all the problems, I love it here. And now it is even more difficult for me because I have developed a tremor in my right hand that jumps up and bites me at the wrong times. Ask my best friend "smooohh".He'll tell you......he is also one of a kind and I love him for it.

So, what am I saying? I am going to keep my mouth shut and my Jewish temper under control. I am going to do my very best to try and make Camelot grow. I am going to try and shoot the very best that I can all the time. And I am going to do it as quietly as I can. No one will even know that I am around. No more wave making, no more complaints about credits, no more complaints about the meters, and other technical problems. Because NOBODY CARES. I'm just going to enjoy "the game of golf". Remember.......this is a game! But it would be really great if the powers that be of the WGT cared as much about "the game" as the people that play it. For if we didn't care you wouldn't hear a peep out of anyone.

And to the WGT I say the following.....Let us make "our own mistakes" without your help. Let us shoot what we shoot. You have made the most realistic golf game anywhere. Let the scores be realistic too. It's getting stale. We need new courses, new equipment, top of the line balls at prices that are not equal to a kings ransom, avatars that are older than 25 years old, and finally.....Hear what we have to say. You ARE listening......but you ARE NOT HEARING!!!

This, of course will appear in our club forum. I hope to have it appear in the community forum at a future date.....soon. 

Regardless of my being down, I would be very remiss if I did not wish all my Camelot family and the WGT community, the Happiest and Healthiest of New Years. May we ALL find ourselves in a better place as we welcome 2013...........and of course for the final time, "I hope I see ya all soon, in the short grass".............GOODNIGHT!!!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 9:55 PM

see below

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 9:58 PM

here it is:

As this is going to be my FINAL "Cart Path", it may be a bit lengthy because I have much to say. Over the past 2 weeks, I have been doing a great deal of reading from recent "forums" on many different subjects. The worst part of it all, is that I have watched the complaints of others happen to me. A 60yd shot into a 20 mph wind goes 85yds, the same 60yd shot with a 15 mph wind at my back goes 52yds. A perfectly straight putt breaks 6ft to the left at the cup. A slice putt of 15ft goes perfectly straight. A 30yd bunker shot goes 15yds. A 100yd wedge with backspin, hits, and rolls an additional 19ft. I could go on. 

I am 4 under after 5 holes, and the last four holes I would have thought I was playing 1 handed. The ball did what it wanted to do. I did not want to believe that the WGT would/could "play games" with MY game. And I don't understand why! I know when I hit a bad shot/putt. But when you "ding" and get results that are not possible made me wake up to the truth.

Tonight, "Meet Me" took over "Watch Videos & More Offers". That was the end of any chance to earn credits for the night. I notified WGT and SupersonicAds, but got nowhere. The WGT has NEVER backed me up on anything that has to do with credits. We are at the mercy of the credit issuers. TrialPays(and all those who offer surveys), SponsorPays, and SupersonicAds are the biggest bunch of thieves going. If you are lucky you get credits. Peanut Labs, which is the best of the bunch, has been running the same 4/65 credit surveys that are "CLOSED" for over a month. They know it and so does the WGT. No help from either. 

I love Camelot. I will never leave until I'm thrown out. But I have never even heard 1 iota from our owner about what I have been saying in "Cart Path". Not once. The few comments I've gotten have been from the same people, and have been pretty positive. I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER be more than a Master, I will NEVER be invited to join WGT Nation, and my "friend" list will NEVER be more than 9.

There are problems afoot. NOBODY has a scoring average in the 50's. NOBODY shoots 53 at Bethpage Black. It is a pipe dream and totally unrealistic. This golf site has given me everything I want out of golf except the act of physically swinging the club. With all the problems, I love it here. And now it is even more difficult for me because I have developed a tremor in my right hand that jumps up and bites me at the wrong times. Ask my best friend "smooohh".He'll tell you......he is also one of a kind and I love him for it.

So, what am I saying? I am going to keep my mouth shut and my Jewish temper under control. I am going to do my very best to try and make Camelot grow. I am going to try and shoot the very best that I can all the time. And I am going to do it as quietly as I can. No one will even know that I am around. No more wave making, no more complaints about credits, no more complaints about the meters, and other technical problems. Because NOBODY CARES. I'm just going to enjoy "the game of golf". Remember.......this is a game! But it would be really great if the powers that be of the WGT cared as much about "the game" as the people that play it. For if we didn't care you wouldn't hear a peep out of anyone.

And to the WGT I say the following.....Let us make "our own mistakes" without your help. Let us shoot what we shoot. You have made the most realistic golf game anywhere. Let the scores be realistic too. It's getting stale. We need new courses, new equipment, top of the line balls at prices that are not equal to a kings ransom, avatars that are older than 25 years old, and finally.....Hear what we have to say. You ARE listening......but you ARE NOT HEARING!!!

This, of course will appear in our club forum. I hope to have it appear in the community forum at a future date.....soon. 

Regardless of my being down, I would be very remiss if I did not wish all my Camelot family and the WGT community, the Happiest and Healthiest of New Years. May we ALL find ourselves in a better place as we welcome 2013...........and of course for the final time, "I hope I see ya all soon, in the short grass".............GOODNIGHT!!!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2012 10:03 PM

I think the phrase is "you are hearing, but not listening"

I have seen a few posts regrading the MeetMe browser Hijack.

WGT, this is NOT good. Allowing bugs to get through via your advertisers is downright distressing.

Will your banner ads also begin to contain these bugs as much of FaceBook ads do?

RSS