Forums

Help › Forums

Does anyone ever get credit for surveys?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 2 2013 8:50 AM (3 replies)
  • Dserfgtrss
    22 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:47 PM

I was just wondering, many times I'm told the surveys are closed when I click on them, other times I just get the 5 credits because I'm not the "right person" and lastly I get the endless loop this survey is not for you, but we have another one for you which gives me the same responses over and over....  Why does WGT keep these links?

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 3:08 AM

rule 1.....always check for new ones,as alot of ppl do these so u hav to get in quick...

2nd rule half of these sites that offer surveys are scamming info to sell companys etc, but dont pay up ...thats why some we do, they ask 5 min worth of questions and say we didnt qualify , when in fact we just gave them info to sell.....

read all the help boxes there to learn what goes on a bit more , it will help u understand it better...and read the directions always ..and supersonic are a joke and shouldn't be on this site..we all get ripped of by them all the time...but never compensated even when u supply all the details..nothing!.. u get screwed around ..theres plenty of threads here about it...if u search

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 3:32 AM

Yes I get credits for completing surveys. I don't get as many as I did in the past but I still do get them. In fact I just completed a 163 credit survey through Peanut Labs.

Transaction History
    01.02.13 Peanut Labs earned 163 credits Completed Offer 163 C

What I like about the Peanut Lab surveys is unless the survey is already closed,even if you don't qualify to complete the survey you still get 5 credits. The other 3 providers Trial Pay,SponsorPay and Supersonicads if you don't qualify to complete a survey you get nothing even if you almost completed it. They need to take a lesson from Peanut Labs and start doing the same thing. That would make spending 10 to 15 minutes on a survey only to be told  sorry but you don't qualify to complete this survey a little easier to take.

• Dserfgtrss
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 8:50 AM

Thank-you for the info and advice everyone!

RSS